chapter 4

The next day in potions class: (reader Pov)

You walked in and saw the twins along with lee I smiled then I saw Dean and Angelina kissing and Fred didn't see it, you walked over and pointed over Fred's shoulder making him look over his shoulder and at this girlfriend. He rolled his eyes and you felt a breath by your ear " the only girl I need is next to me" this made you blush "oh and here" Fred handed you a small but long box "since your birthday was over the summer, I couldn't give this to you" he said and snape walked in.

"Ms. Johnson and Mr. Thomas! No snogging in my class" he smirked and winked at you "anyways well to your 6th and 7th year surprising I'm not tired of you all" he looked at the twins.
"Anyways we-" he was interrupted by Dolores Umbridge and you rolled your eyes.

Snape looked at you and smiled thinking "this isn't going to be good"  she walked over to snape and questioned him "you applied first for the dark arts correct" she asked " yes?" "And was unsuccessful" "obviously" you butted in "young lady's must keep their mouths shut unless spoken to dear!" She said "then I'm not a young lady, Umbridge," you said back "who's your parents" "non of your business" you smirked. Fred was surprised and turned on, to him confidence was very sexy.

Fred pov:
"Damn," I thought, I found confidence very sexy. I placed a hand on her thigh and she looked at me. It was as if she was under my control. "Mr. Weasley why are you so close to her" I got asked " because she's my partner and my best friend" I started to get defensive, " I think that should be chang-" Y/n stood up "this isn't your classroom, it Professor Snape's you don't make the rules here he does, and if you wanna know who my parents are my mother is Bellatrix Lestrange and my father is Severus Snape," she said before sitting down

"Well damn," Snape said and I smiled "you should tell your daughter to keep her mouth shut" he rolled his eyes and showed Umbridge the door.

" you know Y/n I find confidence very sexy" I whispered to her and she smirked and while snapes back was turned she placed a kiss on my lips making me want more of her kisses, she crossed her legs and looked at the potions arrangement. George tapped my shoulder and smirked "quite smirking you idiot" I said to my twin as Snape started class he held up a bottle of pink and gold liquid. " anyone knows what these are." Y/n raised her hand "yes Ms. Y/n" " the pink is Amortentia, a love potion, which smells of what attracts you the most to s certain person. The gold is called Felix felicis, or known as liquid luck gives the consumer bloody brilliant luck" he nodded but I saw fixed on her and how smart she was " Mr. Weasley?!" I heard and snapped into reality " y..yes sir?" " care to share what you smell, granted you have no choice" I walked up and take a quick whiff of the potion " So Weasley?" " I smell...new books, freshly-baked bread, and vanilla." I opened my eyes and smiled to myself. 

Reader pov:

my dad called him up and told him to smell the amortentia, he walked up and take a quick whiff of the potion " So Weasley?" " I smell...new books, freshly-baked bread, and vanilla." I looked up at my dad and his expression was stern. " sorry freddie" I thought then I was called up " Ms. Y/n what do you smell. You took a quick whiff like fred.
" hm~ fireworks, candy, and a new deck of card?" You said opening your eyes slowly

"shes lying!" Angelina shouted "fred did too!" Dean added. You and fred looked at each other and smiled at one another. "Crucio!" Dean shot the cruciatus curse at fred but missed hitting you instead both Snape and fred were at your side as your screamed bloody murder everyone ran to a side of the room.

Dean covered his mouth and looked at Angelina. "What did I just do?"