chapter 16

I woke up every 30 minutes to the doctor coming in. After another hour she was told she could push, but all of a sudden I was told about an emergency C-section and I got worried.

After an hour I see the doctors walk in with my wife and Daughter! I helped her over to the bed and I saw them take care of our daughter. I looked at Y/n then back at our daughter. "Was there a name you were going to give her?" the doctor asked "umm August Mae Weasley" I said back "your girlfriend/wife is ok don't worry" I breathed and nodded as I was handed, my daughter. "Hey princess, I'm your papa and this is your mama, she's resting right now and I should be too" I smiled and put August on the bed that she was given and I rested myself.

After a few days, we were able to come home and Y/n was holding our baby and I was opening the door to see my mother in the kitchen and my brothers in the living room. "We're back!" My mum ran over to see her granddaughter and soon Ginny came running over. 

My mother and little sister helped us by watching August while we rested. I walked into Y/n with a towel around her body I walked up behind her and kissed her neck then her shoulders "hmmm~" she let out and turned to me "hi Freddie" she said tiredly " hello my love~" I said back she breathed heavily and I wrapped my arms around her and helped her get into some comfy clothes. I layed her on the bed and she fell asleep as my mum came in with my sleeping daughter.

"Thanks, mum, she really needs sleep" I nudged my passed out Wife.

Reader pov:

I woke up in Fred's arms and I got up better than the other day I got August changed and walked down with her in my arms and sat her on the couch with me as I talked to Molly, she had asked me how I was feeling.

"So Y/n, Fred and George are going to help Harry get moved to a different location and they are short one person" "I'll help," I said making both Arthur and George spit out their coffee "are you sure Fred would let that happen, what if you get hurt, Fred would kill all the men," George said as Arthur nodded. "I'll be fine"

Fred came down and sat behind you laying his head in the crook of your neck "what were you guys talking about" Fred asked. "Y/n wants to help with the moving of Harry" "absolutely not," he said and I quickly pushed him off and going up to the room and Fred breathed before going to argue with you "I feel like there is going to be arguing," George said.

"Y/n I just don't want you hurt!" "Did you forget my dad is Snape?" she said back "I survived the sectumsempra from Angelina Curcio curse from freaking Dean and what else, oh yeah I gave a child! I think I can handle flying on a broomstick under a Polyjuice Potion for about probably 30 to an hour will be fine Freddie I promise if you going to do it I should be able to do it too not for Harry not for us but for a little girl that's downstairs we both love her and want her to be safe" I said proving points "true, fine you can, but I expect you to be safe and meet me back here" I walked up to him and placed a hand on his crotch making him hitch his breath. "Yes Freddie I promise" he leaned down and kissed your lips.