Chapter 15

Nobody's POV
The spring had come and Y/n was in the house getting her dress on thanks to magic she could put the dress on. The dress was a long white dress with a lace cover for sleeves,  the makeup was done using neutral colors and the lips were a nude color. 

Y/n's dress:

Fred was outside with his dad and brothers setting up the venue "you ready Freddie" Fred's dad asked "yeah I am, I just hope she hasn't changed her mind" Fred responded

Fred was outside with his dad and brothers setting up the venue "you ready Freddie" Fred's dad asked "yeah I am, I just hope she hasn't changed her mind" Fred responded. "Trust me, Fred, she's made it this far, plus she pregnant with your kid! why would she back out not?" his dad said back "your right dad" Arthur nodded walked off. Fred's eyes drifted to the window of the room you were in Fred's smile making Y/n smile without knowing it.

Reader pov:
You look in the mirror and are blown away by all the work the girls (Ginny, Hermione, and Molly) put into making today special for you little did everyone know a year later would be the night you lost your husband. 

You feel arms around you and Ginny's red hair falling in front of her "you ready to become sisters" Ginny asked "of course I am" Molly walked in with a little headpiece and she put it on your head and you put the vial over your face and then a hand on your stomach (Like the picture). you looked out the window and saw Fred's eyes and smiled waved a bit before moving away from the window.

Soon came the time you were marrying Fred Weasley. To my luck, I see my dad switch places with Arthur Weasley "Dad I thought you couldn't make it" "I'm not missing walking my own daughter down the aisle" you smile and hug him before the music starts.

Fred pov:
The music started playing and I see my dad walking up next to me and George "who's walking Y/n down?" I whisper to my dad "her dad surprised her" he said and I thought "oh fuck me".

I saw her walk down with her Dad, Our former teacher. She looked Beautiful in white then I made eye contact with her dad. "Don't let me down Weasley?" he said shaking my hand "I would never, even with her" I smiled and he nodded and Y/n kissed his cheek. He walked over to my mother and watched his only daughter get married.

"Do you Fred Weasley take Y/n here to be you lawfully wedded wife?" I looked in her eyes "I do"  I saw her look away with her teary eyes and everyone chuckled. "Do you Y/n Snape take Fredrick Weasley the be your lawfully wedded husband?" She looked at me "I do" she said and those two words and me the happiest I've ever been since I was told about our Daughter.

"You may kiss the bride" I looked at her grabbed her waist and kissed her not hurting her bump or her we shared a passionate kiss more passionate than ever before. "Hmm!~" she let out kissing me back wrapping her arms around me.

Reader pov:

He grabbed me pulling me in and kissing me passionately, I admittedly wrapped my arms around his neck and we pulled away as people clapped we looked at each other and laughed putting our heads together "I love you Fred Weasley" "I love you too Y/n Weasley"

We went to the party and my dad and Fred's dad were talking and about to start fighting but I and Fred I both stopped them "dad stop!" We both said and they walked off "you cool down your dad and I'll cool down the mine" you nodded and went off after your dad.

Once you both were outside "Dad! What was that about" "your mother knows your marrying/married and Pregnant" you cover your mouth and felt a sudden pain making you yelp and Fred running over to you same with your dad "Y/n are you alright" you nodded then quickly shake your head no "Freddie i...I think it's time" "2 months early!" You and Fred got married in mid-July and the date of your baby was meant to be mid-September.

"I'll tell mum, Snape can you get her changed and to the hospital," he said and My dad nodded.

Fred pov:
I ran in and found my mom "Y/n's in labor!" Her eyes widened and nodded grabbing ginny and Hermione and running to find you as I told my dad and he ended the party while George calmed me down "hey Fred, calm down she's fine, I promise let's just get the bag and meet them there" he said and I nodded.

We got there and she was 5cm dilated whatever that meant. I saw her eyes shut and resting "he was freaking out all the way here" George said to our mom. Y/n must have heard because I heard her giggle and I look over to her opening her eyes. "Hi Freddie" she let out weakly "hey baby how you doing," I said walking over to her "I'm alright, in pain but alright," she said and I nodded "just rest as much as you can love, I'll be here when you wake up," I said to her and she nodded slowly falling asleep and I kissed her head.