Chapter 11

At the beginning of the summer, you were at the Burrow the Weasley's home. You walked in with GInny and you felt a pair of arms wrap around your body "hi dear" " hi molly how are you" you said hugging her back "I'm fine dear, Fred your girlfriend is here" you smiled.

Freds pov:

I heard my mom call for me "Fred! Your girlfriends here!" I smiled and ran down the stairs and picked her up kissing her " hi princess" I said making her smile "hi Freddie" she said nuzzling into my neck. "You two are so cute," my mum said as I put her down "thank you, mum. We also have something to tell you all during dinner when dad comes home" I said and my mum nodded as she took Y/n from me. "she's not pregnant is she?" "No Ms. I'm not I promise, plus I'm only 17," Y/n said back to my mum before Ginny took Y/n to her room.

My dad came home and I saw downstairs with George and Harry along with Hermione. "Girls come downstairs please" Y/n and Ginny came down and I kissed my fiancee's head" Fred and Y/n have something to tell us" you and Fred looked at each other. "So Y/n and I are... ENGAGED" I said as she held up her hand with the ring on her ring finger. My mother covered her mouth and hugged Y/n tightly "I'm gonna have another daughter!!!" Y/n looked at me and kissed my cheek, but I turned her and dipped her kissing her lips. "I love you princess" "I love you too Freddie" we looked into each other's eyes "Forever and Always"

"We planned to get married during spring of this year" Y/n nodded " then we have a lot to plan" my mom said "Ms. Weasley, please calm down," Y/n said as my mother breathed "sorry dear" Y/n nodded

Reader pov

After dinner, I layed with Fred on the couch in the living room area my head on his chest and his arms around me "I don't know who else I'd like to spend the rest of my life with other than your Fred Weasley" I felt him kiss my head and I looked up at him and he had a cheeky smile and I rolled my eyes as Arthur walked in.

"Hello you two," he said "hi dad," Fred said back before I started to fall asleep on Fred.

"She's sleepy," Arthur said to Fred and he started to get up and I felt like I was getting picked up and then I felt a blanket over me then I open my eyes to see sunlight and a sleeping Fred next to me. I smiled and when to get up and felt a tug on my waist and I see Fred starting to wake up. "Good morning beautiful," he said in a deep voice "good morning love," I said back, and he pulled me into his chest. " Babe I wanna get up" Fred held me tighter.

"I had a dream eh more like a nightmare but I was in a room and I saw you but then you disappeared and I didn't see you and I thought I lost you because I saw where you were standing I saw the ring and your necklace," he said you and you were speechless

"You'll never lose me love" he nodded and cuddle into me and I flipped over and he spooned me "I love you more than anything Y/n," he said, "I love you too Freddie forever and always".