Welcome

HIIIIIIIIIIIIII!

This is truth or dare with the dragon prince, there might also be some other games in this, but anyways. Meet Pinkie the host and her assistant Bla-Bla!

Pinkie:HI!

Anyways the only defining feature of her is her bright pink hair everything else is left to the imagination. And Bla-Bla is a bright pink monkey that can turn into a monster to horrific to describe that's still bright pink, they can't speak, can multiple, and are loyal to Pinkie. Now that that's out of the way I shall be gone.

Pinkie:Oh this is going to be fun!

Pinkie:So Bla-Bla you ready?

Bla-Bla the pink monkey:(shrugs)

Pinkie:(snaps fingers and characters appear)

Sarai, Tiadrin, Runaan, Amaya(signing), Janai, Khessa, and Rayla:WHAT THE ——!!!(last part beeped out courtesy of Pinky magic)

Callum, Ethari, Gren, Lain, Ezran, Ellis, Harrow, Soren, and Claudia:What!!!

Ava, Zym, and Bait:Ark!

Lain, Tiadrin, Runaan:HUMANS!

Ethari:Hey aren't you that kid with the sticks that were supposed to be antlers?

Callum:Yeah, trees to meet you.

Ethari:Trees to meet you too.

Harrow, Viren, and Claudia:Elves!

Sarai:What happened?

Ezran and Callum:MOM! DAD!

Amaya:(signing)SISTER!!!

The royal family of Katolis:(hug)

Rayla:Wait! Mom! Dad! Runaan! Your alive.

Ethari:RUNAAN!

Ruthari:(Kiss)

Janai:KHESSA!

Janai and Khessa:(hug)

Gren:Awwwwwwwwwwwww!!!

Pinkie:Well this is adorable.

Soren:Uh is anyone going to acknowledge the people who want us dead? Or no.

Claudia:The elves! Oh yes I am.

Soren:I was actually talking bout you and dad, but okay. WARNING!

Pinkie:Before we you all start fighting-

Everyone:(starts fighting without listening)

Pinkie:Oh well.(snaps fingers and all couples are handcuffed to each other(also there legs are cuffed as well)(also they are hand cuffed so they are facing each other)and all the none couple people were handcuffed to Soren(but not facing each other))

Everyone:(loud confused noises)

Pinkie:Now that you are all properly detained! We can began! BLA-BLA ROLE THE TAPE!!!

(The tape plays)

Pinkie:Everyone understand.

Everyone:(shrugs nods)Yeah, sure, yes.

Pinkie:Alright then! You may all leave with no memory of this occurring until you return! Have fun in your normal lives!

You may request if you want to! Have a nice day!