Sleep Over Part One The Movie

Pinkie:Comfy couches, popcorn, movie picked out, popcorn, jelly tarts, popcorn, moonberry surprise, and popcorn. All check! Time to bring them all here!(snaps and everyone appears)

Everyone:(startled noises and beeped out cursing)

Pinkie:Well sense I explained this yesterday I don't need to explain it again! Thou instead of just playing truth or dare you are all going to watch a movie, then have pizza then play truth or dare, Like a sleepover. Oh and also your all going to be wearing Pjs!

Runaan:Absolutely Not-

Pinkie:Bla-Bla TRANSFORM!

Bla-Bla:(turns into his terrifying monster form)

Ethari:Okay we are all participating, please don't feed Runaan to that monster!

Pinkie:Okay then!(Snaps fingers)

PJs:

Callum:

Fuzzy black pants with Aspiro symbols covering them, and a comfy looking navy T-shirt that say fear the zap hand in bold lightning colored letters.

Ezran:

Zym onesie

Sarai:

Red shirt with gold outline of her spear and red sweat pants.

Harrow:

Red shirt that says cool dad in bold golden letters and red sweat pants.

Amaya:

Black shirt with picture of her shield, gray sweat pants.

Gren:

White onesie with strawberry print.

Ellis:

Wolf onesie.

Rayla:

Black tank top with big sliver moon ruin in the center, and black sweat shorts.

Tiadrin:

Light blue and purple T-shirt with dragon guard symbol, white sweat pants.

Lain:

Light blue and purple T-shirt with dragon guard symbol, white sweat pants.

Runaan:

Moonstrider onesie.

Ethari:

Moonstrider onesie.

Viren:

Black night gown that says I'm the bad guy.

Soren:

Crown guard symbol print onesie.

Claudia:

Bright purple-pink onesie

Janai:

Red tank top with big golden sun ruin in the center, golden sweatpants.

Khessa:

Red tank top with big golden sun ruin in the center, golden sweatpants.

Zym:

White T-shirt with bold black letters that say I'm a bwaby dwagon then in smaller letters under that say That's sleepy.

Ava:

White T-shirt with bold black letters that say I'm a sweetie wolf then in smaller letters under that say That's sleepy.

Bait:

White T-shirt with bold black letters that say I'm a flashen frog then in smaller letters under that say That's sleepy.

Ellis:Cute!

Rayla:(Laughing at Viren's PJs)Not so scary now! Are ya!

Everyone:(Looks to see Viren's )(Laughs so hard that it and be heard in  another universe)

Viren:What is the meaning of this!!!

Pinkie:To be funny! Now for the movie! We are watching a horror movie! Now for the seating arrangements! All couches have names on the back! Go find your place!

Placements:

Rayla, Callum

Ezran, Ellis, Ava, Bait, Zym

Sarai, Harrow

Amaya, Janai

Lain, Tiadrin

Runaan, Ethari

Amaya, Janai

Gren, Khessa

Soren, Claudia

Viren, A pile of bull droppings

Viren:Why are you trying to make me even more uncomfortable.

Pinkie:Because I hate you.

Sarai, Tiadrin, Rayla, Amaya, Janai, Khessa, Bla-Bla, Harrow, Lain, Ethari, Runaan:(Slow clap)

Pinkie:Thank you, Thank you, now to your seats!

(Movie starts)

(First scare)

Callum:AAAAAAAAAH!!!(hugs Rayla for dear life)

Rayla, Runaan, Janai, Khessa, and Tiadrin:(laughing at how it wasn't at all scary)

Lain, Harrow, and Ethari:(jumps startled)

Ezran and Ellis:AAAAAH!!!(hugs animal companion)

Gren:AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!(buries head in popcorn)

(Second scare that's scarier)

Callum:AAAAAAAAAH!!!(hugs Rayla for dear life)

Ezran and Ellis:AAAAAH!!!(hugs animal companion)

Gren, Lain, Harrow, and Ethari:AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!(buries head in popcorn)

Rayla, Runaan, Janai, Khessa, and Tiadrin:(jumps startled)

(Finally scare that's the scariest)

Callum:AAAAAAAAAH!!!(hugs Rayla for dear life)

Ezran and Ellis:AAAAAH!!!(hugs animal companion)

Gren, Lain, Harrow, and Ethari:AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!(buries head in popcorn)

Rayla, Runaan, Janai, Khessa, and Tiadrin:AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

(After the movie)

Pinkie:So what did ya think.

Everyone:Never again.(soft crying)Why?!(loud sobbing).

Pinkie: welp this was fun! Bye!