chapter 14

Lydon’s pov

“Why do you look like a depressed zombie?” I chewed on my muesli that I had with yoghurt and banana. God she even moaned like a zombie as she shrugged and sat down on the couch with a loud thump.

“Didn’t sleep last night.” She groaned, pulling her legs to her chest as she laid on her chin on top of her knees. Being me I just looked at her with an amused look at her new look as I shoved my breakfast into my mouth.

“What’s up?” I asked, putting my now empty bowl on the coffee table.  “Ooo, oooo! You didn’t sleep because you were with Michael all night?” I said a little too excitedly. She got her tattoo yesterday when we were waiting for Michael to get back. Diamond suddenly got sadder than she already was.  “What?” I asked.

“Lydon can I borrow your car for tonight?” Michael asked, walking into the room before Diamond could answer my question.

“What for?” I asked, Diamond just sat on the couch quietly.

“I have a date tonight and was wondering if I could use your car to pick her up.” He explained. So this was it they were going on a date and she was on her period, I have this all figured out.

“A date with who?” Ashton asked walking in with the rest of the guys.

“This girl I meet at the coffee shop her names Diamond.”

“Wait.” Calum started.

“You guys aren’t each other’s soulmates?” Luke finished, looking at the two.

“Well the tattoos are still black and they haven’t gone gold.” Michael answered. So that’s why she was sad, she didn’t have her period she just wasn’t his soulmate.

“Yeah you can take it.” I smiled at him. He smiled and ran up to me as he hugged me so tight that I couldn’t breathe anymore while he chanted thank you.

Diamond’s pov

I really don’t know what made me feel worse. Realising that I would never be Michael’s soulmate or that he was going on a date with some other girl and not me. But deep down I knew that he was going to be happy, just by looking at his face his smile was taking over his face.  Something inside me brightened up a little and I knew that it was my heart wanting him to be happy. With or without me, I knew I was still going to be there for him, just as a friend.

“Where are you going?” Calum asked. I really wasn’t in the mood to hear about their plans for tonight.  Excusing myself from the room I went up to my room and laid on my side, staring at the wall.  Guess I must have been there for a long time since Lydon ended up walking in saying that she thought I had died or something. Deep down I already had died.

“You alright?”

“I’ll be fine.” I mumbled as she sat her ass on my bed. Truth was, I only told myself I was fine I just hoped that my mind and heart would somehow believe it.

“Don’t lie to yourself.” She said.  Great she knew that I was lying.

“No seriously if his happy then I’m not going to take that away.” I told her.

“Di, I know that you want to rip her throat out.” Lydon giggled to keep the mood up. I chuckled lightly at her efforts but somehow they didn’t really seem to work that well. Just then my anger started to get the better of me then I didn’t know what I was saying.

“Like hell I do, I’m so angry.” I hissed.

“Then I guess we just have to figure out who she is.” Lydon smirked