2) 'safe and sound'

Word count: 1234

'Not even the gods of love could separate the two of us, cause nothing can come between you and I"-One Direction ;)

-One Direction ;)

Y/N's POV:

I was taken into HQ with the girl by my side. She had tied me up with a rope so I wouldn't escape. As well as an umbrella covering the sun away from me so I wouldn't die.

"The Master is coming shortly" 2 girls came out and said in unison as everyone calmed down being shocked with by my presence.

Right when they said that another person came out who wasn't the master.

"What is a demon doing here?!" A boy called out.

I was startled by the sudden yell and tone of voice. "Shinazugawa, calm down their not going to try or do anything funny. Especially in a room full of experienced slayers," the kind girl spoke.

Her voice yet again calmed me down. It was a cheerful voice filled with love and respect. All the things I wish I could have, though I did make the mistake of becoming a demon.

"What do you mean calm down! They have killed people before!" the man yelled.

"Actually that isn't true, I don't crave human flesh" I explained.

"Pftt that's impossible! What would you even eat?! If it weren't for humans you creatures wouldn't be here in the first place" he tormented before I got the chance to speak.

"I actually crave animal flesh for your information, and I hate demons as much as you guys. I just wanted to live!" I yelled as the children came back in.

"Okayata-Sama is coming" they both said again in unison.

The man soon came out as I instantly bowed.

Knowing I'm the same place as a higher up was the most anxious thing ever. If they wanted to they could end my life in an instant.

The others followed my movements surprised I did it before them.

"Hello Okayata-Sama! I wish you nothing but the best health!" A cheerful girl greeted. She had pink hair which ombred into lime green.

"Hello children, the weather seems nice today. I bet the sky is blue" he soothed. His voice felt like I was walking on clouds and it tickled an itch in my head.

It was so soothing I forgot I was even about to be killed.

"Master, sorry to interrupt but can you please enlighten us on why a demon is here?" The same rugged boy who harassed me asked nicely.

'B*tch what the f*ck' I thought to myself as I mad dogged the bipolar man.

"Of course Sanemi! As you guys can see Y/N is a demon. Though they doesn't eat human blood nor attacks humans. The reason why I brought them here is because of their swordsmanship".