4

C H A R L I E

"I came in here to get away from you," I say to Kate as I lean over the sink.

"And I followed you for an explanation, and I don't think I can wait until after dinner," Kate says, leaning up the sink, her back facing the mirror.

"So spill. Tell me why the fuck you go from wanting me to being in a relationship with Dylan Cane of all people," Kate sighs.

"She knows about us, alright. As niggling as it might be to you, my closest friends know because I needed to tell someone, and they've never told a soul for three years. I need to seem as normal as possible, so this," I pause, waving my hand between us.

"Doesn't get out. I know how much you and Audrey's careers mean to you, and she was already onto me, so we devised a plan, so Audrey doesn't suspect shit," I finish. Kate got off the counter before standing in front of me with a cocky smirk on her face as she crossed her arms.

"I want to be with you, Kate. Dylan is just making sure Audrey thinks she and I are together, so I am sorry. I wanted to tell you about the picture, but then you saw it, and I hate that, and I tried to tell you why Dylan and I kissed, but you blew me off, and-," I said, getting cut off by Kate's lips.

I found myself on the sink counters with Kate standing between my legs, her hands running up my thighs.

"I'm sorry," Kate apologizes as she continues kissing me.

"This dress will fucking haunt me," Kate says as she won dominance over me. Our lips fit like puzzle pieces as I felt her hand palm my right breast. I sighed as the kiss grew aggressive, full of hunger, need, desperation, and lust.

"You're still coming over tomorrow night, correct?" Kate asked.

"Yes," I mumble, kissing down her neck. Kate moans softly as she squeezed my chest, making me shudder.

"If we don't get back out there, Audrey will come looking for us," Kate says, but still didn't make an effort to stop.

"I know," I said, feeling her other hand slide in between my legs. I let out a moan myself as I felt her fingers glide over the waistband of my thong.

"Fuck, they're lace," Kate groans before kissing my lips once more. She helped me off the counter as I fixed my hair and dress along with Kate before leaving the restroom, heading back to the table.

"So you'll be over tomorrow to watch the kids? I won't be back till late, and Audrey is leaving for Georgia tomorrow morning," Kate says as if she didn't just try to fuck me in the restroom.

"Yes, I'll be there," I say. Kate and I stopped in our tracks to see Clive at the table.

"That fucker can not be serious," Kate said, marching along.

"Wait, be calm about it," I say. Kate took a deep breath.

"Fine," She said, huffing.

"Wait, you have my lipstick on you," I say. Kate vigorously wipes her lips.

"Is it off?" She asked.

"Yes," I say as we make it back to the table.

"Clive," Kate says, faking her excitement.

"Hey, Kate," Clive says. They embrace each other as I sit back down.

"What took so long?" Dylan asked, smirking at me.

"I'll tell you later," I say in her ear.

"Charlie," Clive says to me.

"Hello," I politely greet him, but I want to rip him a new one.