GO AHEAD PART 6

Jian Jian and Zi Qiu cheer Ling Xiao up in their own way. Ling Xiao's grandmother scolds Chen Ting for making the wrong decision to abandon Ling Xiao. Chen Ting tries to give money to Hai Chao for taking care of Ling Xiao but he refuses to accept it. He tells her that he treats Ling Xiao like his own son.

Not long after, Chen Ting and Mei Ying return to Singapore. The 3 kids are happy that life would be back to normal. Jian Jian wins a word-working competition. The family happily celebrates the Spring Festival together.

Jian Jian and Ming Yue have a new classmate, Tang Can. They catch her changing out of her uniform and putting on makeup after school.

Zi Qiu's father, Zhao Hua Guang, looks for Zi Qiu at school. But Zi Qiu is unwilling to talk to him. He tells Zi Qiu that He Mei didn't tell him about her pregnancy when they divorced. He was also too poor to raise him then. But now, he is rich and wants to send Zi Qiu abroad for his studies. Zi Qiu learns from He Lan that his father has re-married a woman from a rich family and has found success in business. However, they are childless. Zi Qiu feels uneasy but doesn't know how to tell Jian Jian and Ling Xiao about his father's visit.

Jian Jian is almost last in the class again and gets reprimanded by the teacher. Tang Can is the last as she has no time for studies with her commercial shoots. She dreams of becoming an actress and her mother pressures her to appear in ads. Ming Yue has invited Jian Jian's brothers for a meal as instructed by her mother. She finds her mother to be controlling.