GO AHEAD PART 7

Ming Yue's mother treats Jian Jian and her brothers to a meal as she asks them about their higher education plans. She wants Ming Yue to take up law. Ling Xiao could see that Ming Yue is being controlled by her mother.

Jian Jian has to extract a tooth. Ling Xiao accompanies her and holds her hand to ease her fears. Hua Guang leaves a gift and food for Zi Qiu and his friends at school. Zi Qiu gets mad and throws everything back at his father. Ming Yue finds out about it and asks Jian Jian and Ling Xiao about Zi Qiu. She doesn't know that they are unaware about Hua Guang's visit.

Zi Qiu gets angry with Ming Yue for being a busybody. Ling Xiao chases after her. He tells her that it is not her fault and also advises her to gain some self-confidence. She begins to see Ling Xiao differently.

Hua Guang contacts Hai Chao. He is willing to pay him a million dollars as compensation but wants his son back. Both Hai Chao and He Ping shoo him out the door. Zi Qiu is also angry at Hua Guang for disturbing Hai Chao. Hai Chao opens up to Zi Qiu. He knows Zi Qiu has always felt that he (Zi Qiu) owed him. But Hai Chao tells Zi Qiu that Jian Jian has always wanted an elder brother and he sees Zi Qiu as a gift after his wife died with their unborn son. He assures Zi Qiu that he will always be there for him no matter what happens.

Jian Jian has a tiff with Tang Can. She passes a drink to Zi Qiu. His best friend, Zhuang Bei, is jealous that he has a sister.