-ˏˋ Style My Life | Taeyuna ˎˊ-

"I ain't taking you with me!" I shouted, taking a dozen steps away from my best friend, Beomgyu, who has been screaming at me so that I let him accompany me to the hairdressing salon.

"Why?!" Beomgyu shouted back and then grabbed a fistful of his own hair. "You see my hair?! It is a whole-ass jungle! I also have to dye my hair caramel so that I can impress—" He paused. "Nevermind."

I exhaled out a long breath. There was no way I was letting Beomgyu go with me. 

Main reason—I absolutely do not want Gyu to ruin things for me. I have a huge crush on a particular hairstylist there. Whenever I pay a visit to the salon, she's the one who normally tends to my hair AND HER HANDS ARE VERY SOFT AND—maybe I should shut up now. I want to talk to her peacefully, without some bitch asking me whether the egg came first or the chicken.

ONE MORE THING—Beomgyu is very handsome, what if Yuna falls for him instead of me? 

Before I could conjure up an excuse that would end up in Beomgyu not having to go with me, the door behind me bust open, and I found myself staring at Slenderman. Bad.

Oh no, not Slenderman. It was Soobin. Worse. 

Although one slap from him could knock you out cold, probably earn you a not-so-deserved ticket to hell (or heaven, for angels like me).

"I need your help," Soobin grabbed Beomgyu's collar and dragged him outside the room, leaving me alone. 

For the first time in life, I actually found Soobin doing something which helped me. God bless his bread-obsessed soul. I smiled, finding myseIf free and rubbed my hands together and grasped the flower boquet lying on the bed and dashed out of the room, hoping for my very very important plan to succeed. 

***

I gazed at the translucent glass doors of the hairdressing salon, finally here, the front door had a pink mat and an empty bench welcoming me. 

I was totally ready to execute my plan. 

Then someone snatched the flower boquet out of my hands. "Taehyun?" I heard an extremely familiar voice asking the question. 

I was totally not ready to execute my plan. 

I internally rolled my eyes, curled my fingers into a fist to punch the bitch, and turned unwilling. 

Generally, I would have greeted Slenderman with a really cheerful 'hi!', since I do not want him to haul me to the pits of heaven but this very morning, I decided take a break from being nice and sweet. I really wanted to greet him with a 'What the fuck do you want bitch?', but I refrained myself from doing any kind of shit that could end up in him ruining my plan or even worse, me ending up with Beomgyu to do the chores.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him, raising my eyebrows. 

"Thought that something was fishy..." He trailed off. And then his lips turned upwards, forming a smug smile. "Flower boquet to a hairsalon?"

I ignored him and went straight through the door that opened to make way, but sadly Soobin followed me right after. I could fucking hear his mischievous smile from 2 feet away.

***

"What are you going to do with you hair?" Soobin asked me, taking the seat RIGHT FUCKING BESIDE ME!