Chapter 7

Hopes POV

I woke up in my bed everything was really quite. I was wondering how mad my father and mother was,I got up I felt really drained out. I opened my door slightly and tried to tip toe out of here I was just about to reach the door when my uncle zoomed passed me going somewhere he asked. I rolled My eyes yes im going out with friends. Then of course my mom and dad came rushing down the stairs. They just looked at me, it wasn't sad or angry more of a worried look. Hope my father said I think it would be for the best if you left new Orleans for a while. What I said why,because it not safe for you here, I'm sorry about what happens I didn't mean too please don't make me leave I pleaded feeling a lump in my throat. My mom and dad looked at each other it's for the best he replied. I looked at my mom and she was quiet I saw tears forming in her eyes. Where will I go I asked to mystic falls he answered, go to Caroline she will take care of you. I felt the tears in my eyes when I'm I leaving, he paused today. I was so hurt I went upstairs and packed my things I couldn't even tell devina where I was going dad says its to dangerous. When I was done packing my dad called me down. It's time he said My uncle and aunt came down to say good bye my father compelled a cab driver to take me to mystic falls. My mother came in for a hug but I just passed her I got into the car saying nothing to my father. It's not forever he told me before he shut the door. I just turned my head not even looking back as the car drove out of the drive way. I can't believe them they just got me back and now there abandoning me again saying its for the best. I wonder what's mystic falls is like who's there whatever I'll just make the best of it as I always do I thought to myself it's gonna be a long ride.

HOPE U GUYS LIKED THIS CHAPTER IT IS A BIT SHORT BUT I WILL DO BETTER IM SO SORRY I HAVENT BEEN POSTING IT BEEN ALOMST TWO MONTHS GOSH WELL IM BACK AND HAVE BETTER IDEAS THEN EVER WHATS GONNA HAPPEN TO HOPE WHEN SHE GOES TO MYSTIC FALLS WILL SHE MEET SOME NEW PEOPLE MAYBE EVEN FIND LOVE IDK BUT WHATEVER HAPPENS WERE GONNA BE IN FOR A RIDE