Chapter 8

I got out of the car mystic fall was veryDifferent from home I still can't believe dad sent me to come look for some stranger. I grabbed my stuff from the cab waved good bye to the driver. I stopped by a restaurant called the mystic grill or something like that. I sat down and looked at the menu , hello I heard someone say I will be your waiter today what would you like. I looked up and saw clear blue eyes and a cute smile hello I said and your name is....Matt he answered. I said well Matt what's the best thing here he looked at me and smile well my favourite is the grilled cheese. Well then I answered I will have a grilled cheese he laughed and then Walked away. About 10 minutes later he came back with brought me the sand which its amazing I told him. Umm do you maybe wanna come to this like hang out thing with me and my friends he asked me with a cute but nervous smile on his face. Yeah I answered him I would love to after I was done eating, Matt told me his shift was done and he could drive me over. I got out of the car the house looked very old we knocked on the door and this guy came Matt he smiled what's up ,nothing Matt answered who is this the guy asked i smiled my name is hope. Well hi hope he said I'm Stefan he brought me into his house where there was a couple other people. Their names were Elena, Damon Bonnie Jeremy. Then this blond head very perky girl came into the room. I brought shots she yelled nice Caroline Matt said. My eyes went wide your Caroline she turned to me yeah and you are I'm hope I answered. We all sat down in the living room and played alcohol games well at least they did still only 15. So is this where all the vampires hang out they all stopped and stared at me. What Elena asked I looked at them well most of you are vampire except for Matt and Bonnie ur a witch. They all got up and looked defensive don't worry I said I'm not here to hurt you or anything. Who are you Damon asked my name is hope mikealson. I was sent here by my dad to find Caroline he said she would help me. Caroline step forward who's your father she asked klaus mikealson.