CHAPTER 9

HOPE POV

Impossible Damon yelled klaus mikealson is a vampire,vampires can't have children. I looked at him I know but since he is half werewolf he was able to have me. All of them had wide eyes I can't believe this Caroline said. So why are you here again she said because my father sent me here to be safe. He said look for you and give you this I handed her a letter she read it over and nodded. Ok you will be staying with me she said. Wait wait wait Bonnie said we barley know this girl and we're just gonna believe what she says. I looked at her what more would you like to know , she stood up and walk to me what are you. Well I said I'm a hybrid mix of vampire wolf and witch. Good god Elena said I know right I started laughing. So what do you eat Stefan asked well normal food I have never tasted blood before. If you kill someone does it access the curse Matt asked umm I think so but I'm really not sure. And what about you being a witch Bonnie asked. Well I started to learn from this great witch Davina but now I'm here. So you don't know a lot about magic she asked nope I answered but when I get real angry weird stuff starts to happen. They looked at me strange, your nothing like your father right Damon asked sarcastically. No I said I'm much more patient , He laughed and said good I wouldn't want to have to kill you. I started to laugh like you ever could. So how long are you staying here Stefan asked I'm not sure till my father says it's safe to come back. Ok well hope Elena said welcome to mystic falls where it seems great but something always bad happens, I smiled at all them.