CHAPTER 5

Hope POV

I woke up in my comfortable bed. I got up and it was very silent I got dressed I put on denim jean shorts with a tank top that said OMG. I curled my hair and put in in a high ponytail, once I was done I ran down the stairs. Mom I yelled I heard silence Dad still nothing. Your parents aren't here I look behind me, uncle Elijah I ran into his arms. Hello hope he smiled where are my parents I asked him. They had to go out on Business ok. So we will go out and hang, I laughed actually uncle do you mind if I have a rain check. He lifted his eyebrow Ohh ok but why hope, Ohh I promised some friends I would hang out. He laughed okay hope your a young lady go hang out with your young friends and leave your old uncle behind. I gave him a kiss on his cheek thanks uncle your the best I said running out the door. I texted Devina we met up at the cofee house. Hey I said she smiled hey I looked beside her your josh I smiled at him yeah he nodded with a cute smile. So what's the plan well we are going to my friend marcel house, that reminds of someone I just can't figure it out I said to myself come on she rushed me. Anyways we got in a cab and was on our way. We got there and it was an awesome place marcel marcel Devina yelled he most not be here josh said. So Devina looked at me why are you really here she asked I started to laugh because you invited I said sarcastically. Her face was straight and I stopped laughing, member klaus told you my parents needed me to stay for a while.She whispered something in josh ear but I don't want to do that ,I don't think that's a good idea he whispered what if your wrong he looked at her. Look she said I really like you but I feel like your not telling the truth about something. I smiled so what do you want to know, are you a witch she asked. A witch I reapted I started laughing. How did she know about witches I asked my self I can't tell her I'm a witch that will draw to much attention to me and I don't think my father will be happy. You guys are crazy I said doing my best fake laugh. She looked at josh and nodded right there his face turned into a demon and he charged at me with full speed next thing I knew he was biting my neck. I screamed in pain but then the pain stopped and I heard josh screaming he was on the floor holding his head. All I could focus on was making him feel the pain he caused me, I was a bit angry but once I notice what I was doing I stopped and he passed out. I looked at Devina and she smirked, I felt my neck but it was all healed. So you are a witch,stay back I yelled don't worry Devina said we won't hurt each other were friends she looked at me with caring eyes I'm gonna help you she said.