Chapter 6

Hopes POV
So how do you do this I asked Devina, say matamomento to lift something in the air. Matamomento I reapted omg it worked I was controlling a ball in mid air. Great job Devina said I smiled, so how did you know I was a witch, she smirked member when we first met and we shook hands and you felt that bolt if energy run threw you. Well sometimes when a witch and another witch holds hands our energy connects. Cool I looked at the clock and it was 8:10 pm I should get going meet up again sometime I asked Devina of course she smiled. I left I took a cab to drop me off by the cafe,when I got out I bumped into this lady I can't seem to look forward. She was old dark skin she looked at me with strangely, hi she smiled hi I smiled back. I haven't seen you around here before she said to me. Yeah I'm kind of new here. Well New Orleans is a great place but only if you know great people. She winked at me my name is Ester it's nice to meet you I told her. I'm... there you are I looked to my left it was uncle Elijah I've been looking everywhere for you. Sorry I was just having so much fun with my friends I told him. Well come on he insisted I waved good bye to the nice lady and was on my way. Who was that woman you were talking to uncle Elijah asked. Umm just some lady her name was ummm Lester I think ohh ok he said well just be carful New Orleans can be a very dangerous place. When we got home my parents looked worried. Where were you my father asked, out with friends I told him at this time what if something happened to you. I looked at him nothing did I'm okay he came over and hugged me I'm just looking out for your safety. I know had any of you see jack I can't find him, my mom and dad were looking at each other. What I asked we haven't seen him either both of them said I wonder where he has gone I thought to myself. I went up to my room and put on pyjama shorts with a tank top, I sat down on my bed and tried to text katie but no answer. I heard someone calling my name I looked out my window it was jack come on he said smiling at me I need to get dressed I laughed at him.No he said you look cute I climbed out my window and gave him a hug. Where have you been I aksed around he answered but tonight I'm gonna make it up to you. He grabbed my hand and we started walking we went up some hill and sat down he coverd my eyes, you ready he said yes he opened my eyes and it was incredible. It was like we were over the whole city the lights were beautiful. Wow I said its beautiful , just like you he said I looked at him he leant in and kissed me, I love you he said I love you to I told him back. Went back to kissing after about an hour we started alking back. What time is it he laughed I looked at the phone it was 12:30 am OH MY GOD I got to go I screamed I kissed him and started running I climbed up back into my room. I turned around and there was my mom, dad and uncle and aunt.Hi I smiled they all looked furious WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN my father screamed I was out I replied with who my mom asked, with jack the minute I said his name my parents got even more angrier. You can't see him again my father yelled it's best for you my mother agreed. I looked at my uncle and aunt arn't you gonna do something I asked they just stood there silence. Im serious Hope you can not see him agian I turned back around you can't ban me from seeing him. Of course I can my father yelled mom do something I looked at her its for the best hope, It was like the load of anger came over me. How dare you tell me who I can and can not see you have been my parents for like a week and you want to control me. I barley even know you actuly, and auntie you have raised my for my whole life and know that I'm with my parents you have no say. I LOVE HIM I yelled at all of them you cant keep me from him I have my phone, my laptop you can't follow me everywhere. Hope calm down uncle elijah said to me NO I yelled the more angrier I got the more power I felt rushing threw me. I notice things started moving by its self. You sent me away I yelled at them you didn't raise me so dont be angry at me for not wanting to do everything you say. My father stared at me i'm sorry you feel that way hope but I don't care what you want i'm gonna do everything to protect you. He went after my laptop MATAMOMENTO I yelled everything in the room went up into the air. How are you doing this my aunt asked well I'm a witch but I think you already know that. Hope you need to stop now Make me I screamed. The whole house started to shake, something started happening to me I started to feel dizzy the room started spinning and my whole body fell. I heard everyone yell hope and then everything went black.