Chapter 10

Hope POV

It's been 3 weeks since I first got here it's been okay. I have 19 letters from mom and dad I haven't opened one. I don't care how much they miss me or that this was for the best. They still just abandoned me.But besides that mystic falls isn't to bad I decided not to go to school. Theres no point of making friends when im not staying. Plus I'm really having a good time with Elena and everybody. Me and Elena have a great time hanging out together she's really fun and awesome to talk too. Damon is probably one of my favourites cause we play tons of pranks on everyone. Me and Jeremy played a bunch of video games and he still pretty cute but I wouldn't do anything with him cause of Bonnie. Matt on the other hand he is sweet cute and so nice. Which is problematic why he has been my make out buddy for the bast 2 weeks but we keep it under rap. Stefan is really funny and I love hearing his Stories I can see why Elena fell in love with both of the Salvatore. Caroline well me and her don't really talk much I may stay at her house but nothing is really said. Elena i said on the phone I will be there I just have to make a quick stop for something. Yaya I won't be gone to long I said as I hung up the phone. As I walked down the street I felt this cold breeze pass me. But it wasn't regular I felt this in my core. I looked behind me and no one was there,when I turned around there was this woman I saw. I feel like I have seen her before all of a sudden everything started spinning and instead of seeing juts that woman I saw four other people. The whole street was spinning after a while things just started to go black. Finally I felt my body his the floor and my vision went totally black and the last thing I heard that woman said ,was your so beautiful you look just like your grandmother which make sense cause i am beautiful.