eight

We about to make this so hot.

Thick silence engulfed both Hyunjun and Helena. The boy then let out a chuckle at how Helena looked at him.

"Pretty, stop staring at me like that," Hyunjun chortles. "Of course, I am a bad guy now. Good thing is that, I don't kill people unlike Juyeon."

"He does kill?" Helena mouthed out, in which Hyunjun nodded.

"He is the slasher in our group. Kind of assassin type," the lad said. "Slashing some necks, ya know?" he laughed after.

Helena then hovered a hand over Hyunjun's mouth, preventing the boy to talk further. "Stop saying those kind of things because it is making me throw up, okay?"

"Wanna come with me?" asked Hyunjun with Helena's hand still covering his mouth.

The girl creased an eyebrow as he retracted her hand from the boy's mouth. "Meeting up with Juyeon?" she clarified.

"Yeah," Hyunjun nodded. "Only if you wanted to," he added after.

"Sure?"

"I need a really sure response," Hyunjun tells her.

"Okay, I'll go with you," Helena responded so surely in order to gain Hyunjun's trust.

Hyunjun then smiled before taking Helena's backpack and gestured for the girl to walk first. He then walked a little behind beside her with the strap of the backpack hanging on his right shoulder.

"Juyeon told me that my father did something to your group," Helena spoke after getting some courage to open a quite sensitive topic. "I just wanted to confirm if it's true or not."

"It is indeed true," Hyunjun confirmed. "It was like, he turned our transaction upside down. He took our money and did not give the thing that he was supposed to give to us."

"All he cares about is himself," said Helena as Hyunjun guided her on the way. "He is very selfish."

Hyunjun could only bite his lower lip. Several moments after, he saw Juyeon's car parked on the roadside in front of a small field.

"Why are you two meeting here?" Helena asked as she also spotted Juyeon's car.

"I don't know why he decided to meet me here. Maybe because he drove you home and he doesn't want to go that far," Hyunjun assumed. "I actually checked at your place earlier, that's why we got to see each other."

"Glad to know that you did," Helena chuckled.

Hyunjun then shrugged his shoulders. "Pretty, you're the best gal I've ever had, come on."

"Best gal, huh?"

Both Helena and Hyunjun stopped on their tracks after hearing Juyeon's voice. The tall guy was leaning himself onto the car door of the driver's seat.

"Lee, it disgusts me when you are jealous," Hyunjun nonchalantly tells the elder. "Helena had me before you had her. No need to be that jelly."

"Then fuck off."

"Uhm, you said you wanted to talk. That's why I'm here."

"Helena," Juyeon coldly calls her name before opening the backseat of his car. "Get inside here because you wouldn't want to hear anything that would leave our mouths."

Helena Kim obliged without any complaints. She just occupied the backseat by herself and Juyeon immediately closed the car door.

"I don't want you around her that much," was the first thing that Juyeon said to Hyunjun. "Distance, that's all."

"Don't be such possessive over her," Hyunjun fought back, clearly disagreeing with Juyeon's order. "You can't have her only for yourself, Lee."

That made Juyeon to let out a scoff. A look of disbelief is drawn all over his face, sharp gaze piercing towards Hyunjun's eyes.

"Is that so?" he mouthed out towards the younger male.

"I know her much more than you think."

Hyunjun's voice was so determined and sure. He knows that Juyeon is up to something which involves Helena.

"And I don't want you to use her against something or someone that would lead on hurting her or her mother," Hyunjun added. "They already went through a lot, and I don't want you to add up more on that."

Juyeon tilted his head on the side, eyes not leaving Hyunjun's own. "Don't you ever try to get in my way, Hyunjun. You know what I can do," he warned.

"I can't promise you that, Lee," Hyunjun smirked. "Anyway, just tell me why you decided to meet up with me."

Juyeon handed a paper folded in half to Hyunjun. The younger boy took it and unfolded the paper as he tried to read the writings on the paper despite the darkness.

"Hack the system of that company building by tomorrow midnight," said Juyeon. "I don't know what the hell Hyunjae is planning, but it must be that urgent."

"Alright," Hyunjun mouthed out. "I gotta go. Just drive Helena back home," he added before turning on his heel, ready to walk away.

"You like Helena, don't you?"

That question made Hyunjun to stop on his tracks. After a mere second, he stifled a laugh and faced Juyeon.

"I love her, Lee," Hyunjun confessed bravely. "I hope that answer is enough for you to stop questioning me."

With that, Hyunjun lowered down himself by the car window on the backseat, waving goodbye to Helena who has a confused look on her face. The boy mouthed out a goodnight to her before walking away.

After processing just happened, Helena got out from the backseat, but Hyunjun was nowhere to be seen already.

"He's really fast," Helena frowned before her eyes landed on Juyeon. "Are you okay?" she asks the male when she saw Juyeon's sharp gaze staring onto the empty space.

"Get back inside the car and I'll drive you home," Juyeon tells the girl, in which she obliged and got back inside the backseat.

Juyeon had both of his fists balled while biting his lower lip. "Ah, Hyunjun," he muttered the younger's name. "You may had her first, but she's clearly mine now. The history doesn't have to repeat itself."