seventeen

Baby, I just can and tell these feelings, no need to be sad.

"Sunwoo, can you stay still for once?" Juyeon asks the younger boy out of annoyance as he was trying to clean the wound right above the left side of the latter's hip.

"It hurts!" Sunwoo complained as he tried to move Juyeon's hand away from his wound. "Just let it rest there because time will heal everything."

"Stupid," Juyeon muttered under his breath before damping a bandage on Sunwoo's wound, making the younger boy to let out an exaggerated groan before hissing in pain.

Hyunjae could only roll his eyes as he witnessed how Sunwoo is being dramatic while Juyeon is trying to help him. Well, Juyeon is Sunwoo's least favorite among the guys without any reason at all.

"He's getting worse," Changmin commented, referring to Sunwoo as he stood beside Hyunjae. "I really hate it when he acts like that."

"Typical Kim Sunwoo," Hyunjae chortles.

While Juyeon is busy cleaning Sunwoo's wound, his phone suddenly rang. He then stood up, handing the used cotton to Hyunjae and told the latter to take over on cleaning Sunwoo's wound. Taking a quick look on the caller ID, Juyeon let out a small smile.

"Hey, how was your day?"

"Don't act like nothing happened."

Juyeon's eyebrows furrowed in confusion at what Helena have said. "What do you mean?" asked Juyeon, confusion evident on his voice.

"Hyunjun told me earlier that Sunwoo got hurt because something happened when you were driving the twins home."

Juyeon mumbled profanities under his breath, cursing at Hyunjun for babbling at Helena. Well, he couldn't blame Hyunjun because he is Helena's best friend.

"He isn't hurt that bad," said Juyeon. "And no one else is hurt," he added.

"What happened exactly?" asked Helena on the other line.

"I told him to drive the car and take the twins away for their safety, but his dumb ass left the car and ran inside his sister's house all by himself. A very idiotic brain he has," Juyeon stated with a huff at the end.

"How about the rest? Are the twins okay? Are you okay?"

Worry is evident on Helena's voice as she could not control what she feels after Hyunjun told her what happened.

"The twins are fine," Juyeon reassures her. "They'll be staying with us for a while since their parents are busy on trying to solve that robbery incident earlier and some of their business stuffs."

"Did the police find out about you guys?"

"Too bad for them," Juyeon stated with a smug look on his face. Well, it is not bad to be proud at the things that you are good at.

"Are you okay? You did not answer that earlier because you only talked about the twins."

Feeling his heart pounding hardly against his chest, both of his cheeks have shaded pink with his ears turning red. He is so down for her real bad.

"Babe, I'm okay. Just a little speck of dust hugged my clothes, no injuries detected," responded Juyeon, trying to sound as normal as possible despite the racing horses on his heart.

"Glad to know that. Tell Sunwoo to get well soon and I can't wait to meet him soon."

"Alright, I'll tell him right away after the call."

There was a thick silence that engulfed the call for a few moment, but Helena broke it right away.

"Juyeon?"

The gentleman hummed, indicating that he is still there and waiting for her to continue.

"Good night. I love you."

Juyeon felt dizzy after hearing those words that Helena said before she immediately ended the call. He is definitely shocked because it was the first time that he heard those words from someone that he has romantic feelings for.

"Lee Juyeon, you are so fucked up," he curses at himself as he knelt down on the ground with both palms covering his flustered face. "You don't fucking deserve her, you really don't," he mumbled behind his palms.

"Dude, why the hell are you kneeling on the ground?" asked Younghoon from behind after seeing the latter knelt down on the floor.

"She said those words to me and I never expected for her to say it that soon," said Juyeon without a pause, almost sounding like he is rapping.

"Did she say that she loves you?" Younghoon asked for clarification even though he already knew what Juyeon's answer would be. "That is definitely sick. Congratulations for not being heartless," he said in a monotone voice before leaving Juyeon alone once again.

Juyeon finally uncovered his still flustered face and ran a hand through his hair with soft chuckles escaping from his mouth. Indeed, he is on cloud nine.