Chapter 15

Diana's pov :

I was standing looking at the bar where Jack and Jonah were getting drinks. Me and Jack agreed to spend time at the opening party when we were at the ice-cream shop. " so.... Jack? " I was brought out of my thoughts by Olivia's voice " what?"I asked after some time " you're looking at Jack aren't you?" she looks at me and I just stay quiet.

" you know I could get Jonah away right? " she spoke again." How could you do that it's impossible " I said looking at her. " don't worry I will think of something" she said slowly looking around the room. "and I already have a plan" she said smiling.

Olivia's pov :

"and I already have a plan" I said smiling at Diana "wha-" "don't worry I got it just keep your eyes open until we distract Jonah" I cut her off making my way to my plan.
" hey guys, can I ask you a favor?" I said looking at the two guys "what would it be?" Corbyn asked "well Diana wants to spend time with Jack but... As you can see Jonah is not going to allow that to happen." I explained "okay let's say I'll help you what's in it for us ?" Corbyn teased looking at where Zach stood "Where did Zach go?" he asks " I don't know he was with us few minutes ago..." I said looking around "he's gonna be no help, look" I said motioning to Corbyn where Daniel and Zach were going crazy.

"I'll go distract Jonah, you go to Daniel " he said walking away. I felt guilty, but I watched him get Jonah to leave the bar. Diana took a seat by Jack who ordered her a drink. I made my way towards the balcony. The sun was slowly setting painting the sky most beautiful colors, I looked back at the room looking at the bar seeing Jack and Diana having a good time, Corbyn, Jonah and Zach having fun on the dance floor. Where's Daniel?

Daniels pov :

I was dancing on the dance floor when Zach joined me. " Hey Zach, where did you come from?" " Hey I saw you and came over. I didn't want to get dragged into the plan." he answered dancing. "what plan?" I asked "oh to distract Jonah from the bar so Diana and Jack could have a moment." he answered "oh okay" I said looking at the bar seeing Corbyn getting Jonah away from the bar. Diana sitting down next to Jack. And Olivia walking to the balcony. I followed her not too far behind. She looked at the beautiful sunset then looked back at the inside. I was behind the wall so she didn't see me.

"Hey" I said walking onto the balcony. "hello" she said in slight panic "what you doing here" I asked " just to get some fresh air, you?" " since Zach told me about your plan Diana and Jack, I saw you walking over here so I followed" she smiled lightly listening "don't worry I don't think it's possible for me to get stuck on the balcony" she said I just chuckled "oh look Dianas looking our way" she added while waving to her. I waved too Jack and Diana waved back at us too. "why do I feel they'll start dating?" i asked looking at her, she let out a slight laugh "I mean maybe they will maybe they won't. It's up to faith." she said "you're not wrong..." I said thinking over it.

I looked at Olivia and extended my arm asking for her hand "can I have this dance?" I asked "you don't really have to dance with me because of my apple juice" "no I want to, so can I?" I asked she placed her hand in mine and said with a friendly smile "if you really want to, then yes. "

The song changed and 'She' by Harry Styles started playing. I placed my free hand on her waist, as she placed hers on my shoulder. We danced and she was looking at the our feet so she wouldn't step on my toes. Which was pretty adorable in my opinion " You know you don't have to worry about stepping on my toes, right?" I said with a light chuckle " I think I do..." she said looking at me. I got lost in her eyes...

_______________________________________
I wonder what will happen next...