Chapter 35

Olivias pov:

" I'll be right back, princess." He said walking away. Making my cheeks burning, luckily he didn't notice. I left the door open waiting for him to come back I looked at the ground seeing the dropped blankets Diana and Zach acidentely threw of the bed while running out of the bedroom. I picked them up placing them on the bed.

" Alright I'm back." The guy said walking through the door with a laptop and a notepad in one hand  and a guitar in the other. He placed the guitar on the bed and notepad with the laptop on the table. " I thought you already recorded it." I said smiling walking closer to him. He turned around we were inches apart now. Both our breaths were heavy I looked at his eyes. His were already on mine. I saw him look from my eyes to my lips then back to my eyes. He started leaning in I was about to lean in too, but felt a breeze from behind me. 

I quickly turn around walking to the opened door closing it. " You forgot to close the door." I smiled nervously sitting down on my bed. " Sorry." He said scratching the back of his neck. Pink tint coloring his cheeks. " Also I did record it a little bit, but I thought you would suggest some ideas, so I came prepared." He said sitting down on the chair opening his laptop. 

" So what is it about?" I asked moving closer sitting in another chair near the table. " It's a song about feelings I'm not sure about the name still." He said turning his head to look at me. " You ready?" He asked. " Ofcourse!" I answered smiling at him. 

I wrote another love song, baby, about youI've written one for every second without youIt goes like this, ohIt goes like this, oh
Workin'Lately, I've been working on myselfNever been the type to ask for helpFrom somebody else (from somebody else)You cameOut nowhere like a hurricanePull me in and kiss me in the rainAnd I fell for youAnd my whole life changed
Oh, I find all my inspirationThinkin' about you
I wrote another love song, baby, about youI've written one for every second without youIt goes like this, ohIt goes like this, ohI wanna see the whole damn world with you, babyYeah you can be the one, girl, you driving me crazyIt feels like this, ohIt feels like this, oh
I find all my inspirationThinkin' about you
I wrote another love song, baby, about youI've written one for every second without youIt goes like thisOh it goes likeYeah, it goes likeYeahI wanna see the whole damn world with you, babyYeah you can be the one, girl, you driving me crazyIt feels like this, ohOh, it feels like this, ohI know it feels likeOh

" So what do you think?" I sat there looking at him with a blank expression on my face. I saw his smile drop. " I don't know who's the lucky girl, but this song... Is amazing !" " Oh gosh you scared me." The blonde said laughing lightly. " It's missing a beat, I think I have one that would fit perfectly." I opened up my laptop looking for the beat. " Found it! Can I connect my laptop to yours?" " Ofcourse." He said moving his Macbook closer. I connected my microphone to his computer recording some harmonies.

" Alright, I made a copy of the song and started a new project just in case we mess up. " I said looking at him he just gave me a nod. I played the song studying his face. I saw him smile " It sounds amazing. I think its missing some other instruments, but... I love how it sounds with your harmonizing with my voice." He said with a big smile on his face, while adding additional sounds to the song. And we were done. " We did it." I said after we finished listening to it again. Holding my hand waiting for a high-five  " We did." He said looking at my hand highfiving it. 

" Can't wait to hear how 'Love song' sounds with all the guys voices. It will definitely be playing when I'm driving." I said writing a lil x in Daniels notebook marking that we finished it. " 'Love song'?" He asked looking at me. I looked at him and shruged my shoulders " I mean it fits really well since it is a love song. Anyway who's it about?" " It's about a girl that's been on my mind for a while now." He answered taking his notebook back. I felt my smile fall. " Oh I'm glad to hear that you're happy." I said feeling a sting in my heart.

" Thanks." He said shooting me a small warm smile. Then it hit me " Daniel?" "Hmm?" He hummed signaling he heard me. " Do you mind helping me with a song?" I asked picking up my notebook from my backpack. " I'd love to." " Alright I haven't recorded it so can I borrow the guitar?" I asked placing the now open notebook down. I started playing the guitar singing.

" I like it, but lets record it and work on it then. Alright ?" He asked with a smile. " Whatever you say boss." I laughed lightly. We recorded it adding more finger picking style. Changing and adding new lyrics adding some piano too. Working with Daniel was fun he made me smile and build up my confidence about my writing skills. I was feeling this warm calm feeling when I was around him. I was brought out of my thoughts by his voice. " Alright I think we will be done." He said pressing play. Our voices sounding really good together. The added elements making it more hearth touching. 

We wrote another song in under 20mins. We were enjoying each others company and ideas came rushing to both of us.

" It sounds great Daniel I can't thank you enough. You helped me a lot. I love you so much" I said standing up wrapping my arms around his neck. His arms snaking around my waist his head resting on my shoulder. " No need Liv. I should be thanking you." He said lifting his head from my shoulder looking at my face. I laughed lightly.

Daniels pov: 

I rested my head on her shoulder "I love you so much." Those few words made me smile. "No need Liv. I should be thanking you." I lifted my head to look at her. She laughed that sweet giggle of hers. " No, I mean you've been in this business for years now. And you helping me is really big to me." She looked so gorgeous., I enjoyed the position we were in it felt right. " I'm just glad I met you. And I know the guys are glad you two accepted our offer after the challenge."I said rubbing small circles with my thumb on her side. I felt her breath get got stuck in her throat. I smirked at her reaction.

" Ugh... Do you want to go for a walk? I mean it looks like it's a really nice evening... You can see the stars really well..." Blushing rambling over her words. Looking out the window trying to hide it. " Sure. I just need to grab some things from my room." I said standing up " Put on your shoes or are you going with hotel slippers?" I teased. She looked down at her feet " Right..." She said quietly moving out of my embrace.

She sat down on her bed slipping black old school vans on. Standing up grabbing her phone and wallet slipping it in her sweatpants pocket. " Ready?" "Yup." "Alright, lets  go." I said taking her hand in mine walking out the room allowing her to lock it. We walked over to my and Jacks room but to our surprise Jack was gone. " I have an idea that Diana and Zach kidnapped Jack." Liv said laughing lightly while sitting down on Jacks bed. " I wouldn't be surprised."

" Shoot I forgot my hoodie, I'm going to be right back." Olivia said getting up and walking towards the door. I grabbed her arm. Bending down to my suitcase to pull out a brown fluffy hoodie that reminded so much of a teddy bear. " Here put it on it's warm and comfortable." I said giving her the hoodie. " James you seriously don't have to do this I can go to my room and get my own." She tried protesting.

 Seeing that I was not changing my mind she took her arm out of my grip slipping the hoodie over her head. " Happy?" "very happy" I said putting my wallet near my phone in my sweatpants pocket. She rolled her eyes. " I hate you sometimes." came out of her lips lightly just like a whisper. I laughed at it finishing locking the door. " Well if you say so." I said putting my right arm over her shoulder walking her to the elevator.