Chapter 34

Zachs pov:

When Diana and Olivia left the room. " Well, Zach got lucky." Daniel said sitting down on the edge of the bed. Everyones eyes landed on him. " I tried to get her to kiss you, but that didn't work." I said placing my hand on his shoulder. " You said to kiss the cutest guy in the room and plus what makes you think that she thinks that I'm the cutest guy in the room?" Daniel said looking at me. " I mean why wouldn't she? She clearly has an interest in you Daniel." Jonah said gathering all his things. 

" What do you mean?" The blonde asks looking at his friends. " Well remember the opening night? She was worried about you and went looking for you alone. " Jack said fixing the beds how they were in their original position. " There's a lot of hints that you both like each other, but it's still early for you guys to really know anything since it hasn't even been a week. But you guys should talk about it." Corbyn said trying on Jacks sunglasses " Wait... Corbyn I thought you had a thing for Olivia too and I thought she liked... You..." " Oh I did I liked her, but then I realized that we are better off as friends." He paused for a minute " You guys look better together. " He smiled at the blonde.

" Okay enough messing with my head. Go to sleep." Daniel said getting up from the bed. " Alright I'm going." Jonah said walking towards the door with his stuff in his hands " Me too, goodnight guys." Corbyn said following Jonah. As soon as they leave I turn to the two guys that were in the room. " Do you guys really want to sleep on a night like this?" I asked. " Yes Zach. Goodnight." Jack said belly floping on his bed. " You guys are boring." I said getting my stuff. " Alright then. Sleep well. Bye." I said walking out the door. I heard a quiet goodnight from Daniel.

 I walked to my room placing my stuff down. I really don't want to sleep. Why is everyone so boring. Then I remembered that Diana and Olivia were staying in Olivias room. I got my phone and walked out my room accidentally hit my hand with the door. I screamed out of pain. The pain went away soon and I made my way towards room 27. I heard silent voices coming from the room which indicated that the girls were not sleeping. I hear the lock get unlocked which indicates that they are opening the door. I burst throw them yelling. " GET UP WE'RE NOT SLEEPING!!!"

Daniels pov:

After Zach left I laid down in my bed thinking about the things everyone said. 'Was I really liking a girl I met few days ago?' I kept overthinking everything. Tosing and turning in my bed. I realized it was no use in sleeping. I got up and went to get my guitar sitting down on a chair. Inspiraiton coming so easily I wrote a whole song... A whole song about how she's clouding... I need to talk with her. I stood up pacing back and forth 'Should I go to her? No maybe she's sleeping? It can wait till the morning... Can it?' I sighed looking at my suitcase ' This girl is driving me crazy...' I walked over my suitcase taking out a matching grey hoodie to match my sweatpants. Checking myself in the mirror ' Am I seriously going to her in the middle of the night?' I shake my head realizing I was already out my room. 

I was debating wether or not I should knock at her door. 'What if she thinks I'm some kind of creep...' . I didn't realize I was thinking out loud when her door opened. " Daniel?" That voice, it drives me crazy. Her face showing pure confusion. I started to get nervous. " Hi..." I said lightly " Hi, what are you doing here?" She asked sweetly. Looking back in her room when I noticed both Diana and Zach with cards in their hands on Olivias bed. " I'm so sorry I came here so late I just really need to talk to you..." I said scratching the back of my neck. " Seriously Daniel you were the one who told us to go to sleep." Diana said giving me a death glare " Okay but we didn't listen so what's the problem?" Liv asked looking at her best friend. " Okay okay, Zach you wanna hit the pool while these two talk?" Diana asked. " Of course I do." Zach answered throwing Diana over his shoulder and leaving the room.

Then her lovely voice spoke again " You did tell us to go to sleep..." She laughed lightly. " I thought everyone would sleep in our room... So why did you guys leave?" I asked looking at her seeing her body shift a little bit. " We didn't want to bother you guys, because we do get annoying. But besides that, what did you want to talk about?" She asked playing with her fingers. " But you guys are fun not annoying..." I smiled pausing seeing a smile come to her face. " But yeah the thing is... Ummm...." I looked at the ground getting way to nervous. " Yes Daniel? I'm listening." She said calmly. 

"I wrote a song and I was wondering if you could listen to it. And tell me what you think... Yeah that's the thing that I came for..." I said rambling my words. I looked at her. Her smile dropping a little " Oh okay, I'd love to listen to it, but... Is it the actual reason why you came here?" she asked looking at me with those green eyes. I debated on telling her or not, but all that came out of my mouth was " Yes." I sighed at my lack of confidence. " Alright then... Can I hear it, because I'm really excited now." She said with excitement being heard in her voice. I looked at her in the dim lit hallway. Her features still showing. " Oh right yeah let me get my things then." I said getting out of my thoughts. " Alright I'll leave the door unlocked." " I'll be right back, princess."