Chapter 32

Jonah pov:

The movie has come to an end and crying could be heard in the room. I turn to my left to see Olivia crying on Daniels shoulder while Diana and Zach are both crying on Jacks shoulders. Jack turns to me and mouths "HELP ME" I turned off the movie "WHYYYYY" Suddenly Diana yells lifting her head from Jacks shoulder "I DON'T KNOW, I hate the ending" Olivia answered sitting up wiping her tears away. She takes a hand full of popcorns stuffing it in her mouth " You guys are weird, you even made Zach cry." I said looking at the two girls " HEY he said the thing he loves most in the world is her" Zach said joining the conversation  " What now?" Olivia said in her usual tone looking like nothing ever happened. I turn to Corbyn "When? How?" " I don't know she a fucking wizard" He said looking as confused as me .

"Well all we have is our rooms, each other and the snacks that are still left because everything is closed." Diana said still wiping her tears, looking at her phone " It's almost 3am " She said shocked " My dear Corbean what are you suggesting?" Olivia asked looking at him " What? Why me ?" He asked looking confused. The girl just shrugged her shoulders " Why not?" "I don't know... Truth or dare?" He suggested looking at everyone " I'm down, what about you guys?"  Diana answered " I'm in, anyone else?" Olivia joined in " I'm in" me and Daniel said at the same time. " Count me in" Jack answered rolling his eyes " I would never miss it" Zach said right after. "Alright who goes first?" I asked. Everyone points at Jack " What? me ughh fine" Jack said after realizing it was no use fighting.

 " So Jack truth or dare?" Diana asked after we had sat in a circle "Truth" " Is it true Jackary is real?" Olivia asked. Jack turned to Zach " I love you babe" " I love you too." Zach answered " Jackary is so cute I can't" I turn to Olivia " Truth or dare Liv?"  " I will regret it, but dare" " KISS THE CUTEST GUY IN THE ROOM" Zach yelled. Olivias eyes turned wide " Zach no" I said looking at him " No fun" He pouted " I dare you to run down the hall yelling Jonah never broke the table it was Corbyn" I  said looking at her " Alright " She walked out the room and it was heard through the whole hall. Right before walking into the room " ACTUALLY IT WAS JONAH" She yelled closing the door with a smile I give her a death glare " Alright Diana... Truth or dare?" Olivia asked sitting back down. Diana looked like she was debating  a life or death question " I hate this, but I think I'm going to go with a dare" She said giving Olivia a death glare.

 Liv just smirked " I dare you to kiss Zach"  Dianas eyes went wide and she blushed like crazy. Zach looked at Olivia giving her a smirk " I don't mind" He scooted closer to Diana " You know what fuck it" Diana said putting a hand on Zachs cheek and nervously kissed him. " Truth or dare Daniel?" Corbyn asked " Dare?" "You sure bud?" " No I'm not, but let's go" Daniel answered looking nervous as hell " I dare you to run down the hall and yell ' I LOVE CHOCOLATE  IT'S THE BEST THING IN THE WORLD' "  Corbyn dared with a smirk on his face Daniel gasped " How dare you" He acted shocked. He got up and ran through the door " I LOVE CHOCOLATE IT'S THE BEST THING IN THE WORLD... WHY DID I AGREE TO THIS GAME" he came into the room all of us dying of laughter " Are you happy now?"  " Yes, yes we are dear" Olivia said with a big smile on her face " Who's turn is it now " Diana asked in between laughs " Jonah" oh gosh now it's my turn " Alright Jonah truth or dare?" " Truth I saw what happened" I said confidently " It's our time to shine" Zach said looking at Olivia " Yeeee boi"  she answered both of them with evil smirks on their faces. Everyone looked nervous Maybe it was a bad idea choosing truth I thought." Zach do the honours"  " With pleasure... Jonah is it true that you...." Corbyn, Daniel, Diana and Jack were all sitting there in fear when they couldn't handle it anymore " CAN YOU JUST SAY IT ALREADY" " Okay okay chill...Is it true Mr Marais that you are jealous of Shawn Mendes because he is dating Camila Cabello" "no you didn't" others gasped  " I would never be jealous of someone" I answered already knowing that I was blushing. 

Olivia put her hand on my shoulder " It's okay Jonah, all of us have that one person who we wished they love us back. But they usually don't and it's okay. It's part of our inner growth. We learn to control our jealousy and focus on things that are better for us." She said with a small smile " That was deep" everyone says in a unison making her chuckle. " Guys" Daniel got ignored " GUYS ITS ALREADY 4AM" He said getting everyones attention " WE WERE HAVING A FUCKING MOMENT DANIEL" Jack said hitting Daniel on the back of the head. " Sorry, but I'm  tired it's been a long day how are you not asleep ?" He asked looking at everyone. " I have to agree I'm getting pretty tired too" Olivia said getting up " We should probably go to our rooms" she said starting to clean up the mess we made " Agreed" " Diana you wanna sleep in my room tonight? I'd love some company." Liv asked looking at the other girl " Yeah sure" The other girl answered gathering all her things.

Olivias pov: 

Me and Diana gathered all our things. Diana walked close to me " Watch them not sleep all night" She whispered to me " bet" I whispered back. " Wait what's your room number again?" She whispered a little louder " 27 luv" I whispered back " Why you whispering your room number do you not trust us?" Zach teased " Do you plan on murdering us or something?" Daniel asked " I didn't think you wanted to know, but its 27. Alright guys goodnight, sleep well. See you all at breakfast" I said giving everyone a hug and picking up the stuff I brought " Sleep well guys, Night Night" Diana said giving hugs " Oh one more thing... We will not be able to hangout with you guys tomorrow after breakfast" I said remembering the email I got. " What? Why ?" Diana asked looking confused at me not being let go from a hug by Corbyn and Jack " Did you not read your emails we have a meeting tomorrow"  I  explained " Actually we wouldn't have  been able to hang out either, we also have a really important meeting with our label." Jonah explained  " Boys let me go I have to go I'll see you in the morning" Diana said trying to get out of the hug. " See you guys in the morning" I said blowing air kisses to the guys dragging Diana with me. Diana blew air kisses too and Zach pretended to catch them and put them in his back pocket.

"What is the meeting about?" Diana whispered to me walking besides me " You need to start reading your emails" I said rolling my eyes " But I have you to do that" She said with a wide grin carrying her things to her room. Few minutes later she walks into my room " Okay so what is the meeting about?" She asks jumping on my bed  " Well remember how I said that things will change a lot when we decided to actually make our dreams come true?" I asked sitting down on the edge of the bed with a serious face. She looked at me confused  I continued " Paul sent us an email about this very important meeting that could change our lives even more..." " Can you just say it already your scaring me..." she said looking at me scared " We are meeting with a music label..." I said looking at her. It took her a minute to process everything " YOU BITCH I THOUGHT SOMETHING BAD HAPPENED" she yelled at me while hitting me with a pillow. I laughed at her reaction " You know you love me" I said smiling at her " Of course I do ". " Wait the guys have a meeting with their label..." Diana said trying to hint something " I don't think it is the same meeting, but I'll talk with Paul in the morning" I said laying down next to her. One thought was going through my head 'Mom will not believe me'...