Chapter 3

Olivia's pov:

I still couldn't believe me and Diana were in London, but everything was actually happening. I saw the car I rented and told Diana to follow me. I reached the car and a man in his 30s got out of it and asked" are you Miss Olivia Evergreen?" I looked at him smiling politely and answered " yes that's me " and showed him the contract I printed out just in case. He looked at it and smiled " well here are the keys, have an amazing time in London " he said as he gave me the keys " thank you, have an amazing day" I said as I waved him goodbye since he was walking away. "I still don't get how am I not allowed to drive it" Diana complained as we were finishing putting our stuff into the car. " well I don't know maybe because last time you almost killed us" I answered looking at her. She looked and me and said "it's not my fault there was a squirrel on the road I couldn't just kill it" I just stayed quiet getting into the driver's seat as Diana was getting into the passenger seat. "you can connect your phone to the Bluetooth and play music if you want" I said to Diana, but she already did it and played 'Stokholm syndrome' by One Direction. I just laughed and joined the jamming session with Diana while driving I was looking at the GPS driving to our airbnb. We were only gonna stay here for a week maybe longer we didn't decide if we were going to go elsewhere. After a long drive we finally got to our airbnb. We walked into our airbnb it wasn't anything special since we didn't want something huge.

 We walked into our airbnb it wasn't anything special since we didn't want something huge

It was a two bedroom flat with one bathroom.

My room:

Diana's room:

Diana's room:

Bathroom:

The kitchen :

The kitchen :

" I mean it's pretty big for the price we paid and the bathroom is super cool I can't wait to take a bath tonight" Diana said walking out of the bathroom while I was sitting on the couch in the living room " I actually thought it was gonna be smal...

" I mean it's pretty big for the price we paid and the bathroom is super cool I can't wait to take a bath tonight" Diana said walking out of the bathroom while I was sitting on the couch in the living room " I actually thought it was gonna be smaller but I actually like it even though it's not my style, but it's for a week" I said not looking up from my phone " wait when do we have the meeting with what that's guys name?" she asks "you mean the manager?" she nods "his name is Paul Miller, and I am actually looking at all the information I can find about him he's pretty interesting he loves animals, and he also likes traveling the world. And all the people he worked and works with are saying only good things about him so he might be a good manager, but there's business things that we would have to talk about tomorrow. And the meeting is at 1pm." I told Diana." have you talked with him on the phone? " she asked." yes I have. We talked about some things like what would be our possibilities and he actually gave us pretty more than anyone else I talked with. " Diana just nods possessing all the information I gave her." are you gonna edit the vlog now or do you want to go out? " I looked at her and then at the clock that was on the wall " I think go out"I smiled and so did she.
We put our things away and walked out of the flat. And wondered the streets of London had delicious food from an amazing restaurant Diana found on the internet. We did get recognized by a small group of people who asked for pictures with us and our autographs. We got back to our apartment at 10pm we were pretty tired, but we decided it would be time for us to film the announcement about our duo.
I set up the camera and started filming. "so guys we finally got to London, but there's something else we have to tell you" I said getting serious. Diana understood what I was doing so she joined in the act " this is a really big serious issue" but we both couldn't hold it in anymore and we busted out laughing " WE ARE OFICIALLY STARTING A DUO!!" we announced still laughing " our name is ' Wonderlust' we thought about this for a really long time and since you guys really enjoyed our music we decided to just say fuck it and start a duo" I said looking at Diana at the end " yes and we are so excited because we are working on some songs which we hope you love just as much we love them" Diana said while looking at the camera smiling " so guys that was it for today, thanks for watching leave a comment what you would like to see next and we love you all so much and remember... " I said "THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING" me and Diana said in unison " goodbye loves have a good night or day" diana said and we both waved to the camera.
We finished filming so we both started editing our vlogs. I probably forgot to mention Diana also runs a YouTube channel. We finished editing our vlogs after three hours well I finished in three hours because I had way more video footage than Diana she was already sleeping by the time I finished. I also made a new YouTube channel for our music. After I was done I uploaded our vlogs at the same time and some of our covers and old songs on the 'Wonderlust official' YouTube channel. After I was finished it was already 1:30am I got up from the couch and made my way to my bed and plopped onto it, but realized I had to change so I got up and changed into my pj's and went to sleep because I was exhausted...

_______________________________________

Hey guys, how you liking the story so far?
I'm really sorry the guys are not in the story yet, but you'll have to wait a little...