Chapter 29

Corbyns pov:

I put my hand around Daniels shoulder " so darling... What are we gonna sing?" "we are singing WAP my corby worby" Daniel said it while taking my hand of his shoulder. " YESSSSSSS ME AND ZACH GET TO DANCE" Diana yelled while shaking Zach. "I TOLD YOU THEY GONNA DO WAP" Zach yelled back while being shaken by Diana. Suddenly Diana stopped and turned to Olivia who was in the corner of the elevator watching all of us doing our thing. "Livy what song are we going to do?" Liv just looked at her and shrugged her shoulders " How about 'midnight memories' by one direction?" Diana asked again "Or 'you and I', or both" Olivia answered before doors opening. We walked out and there was a sign up station " you should go and sign up" Jonah said walking away to find a table for us.

"Good evening, would you like to sign up for the karaoke night?" the girl behind the table asked with a flirtatious smile. " yes, but we will do it in pairs first pair Daniel Seavey and Corbyn Besson, second pair Jack Avery and Zach Herron. And the final pair Diana Anderson and Olivia Evergreen. " the girl was writing down the names and looked up at the girls when I said their names and gave them a nasty look. And I saw Olivia looking at her with an innocent smile " what's wrong sweetheart are you not feeling well, because you're making these faces" she asked still with having the smile on her face. The girl rolled her eyes and spoke again "what songs will u be preforming?" "first pair will be singing WAP by Cardi b and Megan Thee Stallion" Daniel said so the girl could write it down, then looked at Zach and Jack. Zach walked over to the girl and whisper something in her ear and she wrote it down. "And you too" the girl asked in an annoyed tone looking at Diana and Olivia. " 'One thing' by one direction" Diana answered and walked away to find Jonah with Zach, Jack following her. " okay there will be two numbers before the first pair and then you go by the order you said it in. Well have a great night. And here's my number ocean eyes, you're pretty cute. " the girl said passing Daniel a peace of paper. He just looked at the paper and said" sorry, but I already have my eyes on someone else. " I saw Olivia turn a lil sad after hearing it." come on let's go" I said pushing both Daniel and Olivia inside. We found the others sitting in a booth meant for 8 people.

Jonahs pov:

I was looking for a table or a booth that fit all of us or would be not too far from each other. " Mr. Marais over here" I heard someone say from my right and my eyes landed on a booth with Mr. Taylor in it. I walked over to him "good evening sir how are you doing?" I asked " I'm doing really well thank you for asking. Are you preforming tonight?" he asked " no, but the others are. I'm not feeling too well to sing." he looked at me a little worried " oh then I hope you feel better soon, well I reserved the booth for you guys so you could all be together I'll get going now. Have a good time. "he said giving me a smile, which I returned" that's really nice of you sir, and have a great evening too" I said to him before he left.  I sat down at the booth waiting for others to come. I waited for 5 minutes when Diana, Jack and Zach came over talking about something. "That girl was such a snake I don't like her" I heard Diana say "what happened guys?" I asked looking at them when they sat down " the girl that was signing everyone up was flirting with the guys and didn't notice us being there and when Corbyn said our names she gave us a nasty look so Olivia being petty gave her an innocent smile and said 'what's wrong sweetheart are you not feeling well, because you're making these faces' still with that smile the girl just rolled her eyes and wrote down our songs and then the three of us left. " Jack explained everything. I just nodded processing the information I got. I saw Olivia looking pissed and being pushed by Corbyn who was trying so hard not to laugh and Daniel  keeping his head down.

"why is Liv so worked up?" I asked looking at them while they reached the booth " I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT GIRL 'AnD hEre's MY nUmbEr OcEan EyeS, YOu' re PrEttY cUte' like the fuck CORBYN WHY DIDN'T YOU DO ANYTHING THAT'S YOUR MANS LIKE COME ON" Olivia finally snapped "I DON'T KNOW I THOUGHT HE WAS YOURS" Corbyn yelled back "AS IF AREN'T YOU TWO MARRIED OR SOMETHING" Olivia yelled taking a seat next to me. "okay shush u lil demon, it's starting" Corbyn said to Olivia while sitting down.

"Good evening everyone so nice to see you at The Karaoke Night evening event, hope you enjoy your time and have fun. So let's begin." Mr. Taylor said opening the show. A guy who looked around sixteen started the karaoke night with 'Champagne and Sunshine' by PLVTINUM." omg this song brings back so many wattpad memories " Olivia said whispering to Diana, but we all heard it " i know right" Diana answered looking at Olivia. Me and the guys just looked at both of them waiting for more details, but not getting anything else so we dropped it. The guy finished and walked of stage there were loud applause coming from the audience. When everyone calmed down. Two girls were called on the stage they walked up and started singing 'Therefore I am' by Billie Eilish. Which was not the best song for their voices because there was a lot of voice cracks happening. "Daniel and Corbyn are gonna be up next" Olivia said remind everyone that they were participating too...

'This is gonna be a wild night' I thought to myself...