Chapter 2

Olivia's pov:

As I was sitting by the window seat on the train I've been sitting there just being bombarded with tiktoks from Diana and since I'm a true friend I watch every single one and when I came to my last one I liked it and turned of my phone and took out my laptop and my photography cameras memory card from my backpack. I uploaded all the pictures from the card to my laptop and I was editing them. After some time I finished editing all of them so I posted few pictures on my Instagram and captioned the post 'sunrise blessed'.
It was already 9:15am after I posted my post. I got notifications on it. Things like 'where'd you get those sweatpants' ; 'I must be dreaming, because she's never up this early' ; ' how can she look soo good in the morning' and etc. But I also got comments like 'ew she posted again when will she get it that nobody likes her' and other things, but I ignored them. So I just went on tik tok and spent the rest of my ride watching tiktoks...

Diana's pov:

Got up later than always and saw it was 6:30am so I decided to go take a shower and do my morning routine. After I did that I decided to call Olivia to see if she's up, because she's a night owl she hates getting up before 11am. So I called her. She picked up and I automatically yelled " GOOD MORNING BITCH!!!" she quietly says "not so loud could you, because I don't want to lose my hearing you know" we didn't talk much since she had to say goodbye to her parents and get on the train so I went on tiktok because yes I was bored and I didn't have to leave my house for 4 hours because that's when my mom will be taking me and Olivia to the airport. I sent bunch of tiktoks to her she reacted to every single one. After some time I picked out what to wear. I got a notification from Olivia and saw she didn't wear anything fancy so I decided to wear something similar. I picked out a black Fine Line hoodie, black sweatpants and black doc martins. After I got dressed I looked at the time it was about 9:35am, because I couldn't find where I had the fine line hoodie I looked for it for 20min. I put my hair in a messy bun and decided to go get something to eat and see my whole family in the living room watching TV I say hi to them and I walk to the kitchen I prepare some cereal for myself. I finished eating and went join my family in the living room. I sat down on the couch and my mom automatically asked "how are you feeling?" I answered "I'm super excited, I can't wait for London and me and Olivia having a chance to write music together whenever we like" my mom smiled and said " do you have everything packed you should put everything to the car because we will go earlier than Olivia will be arriving because she might come earlier " I look at her confused "what do you mean she's supposed to be here at 11:30am" my mom answers "there might be a possibility that she's taking the fast train like last time without even knowing it" I laughed lightly remembering the that one time she was coming over for few days and she took the train thinking it was a normal one, but it actually was the fast one so she got here an hour early so she had to wait the whole hour for us to come pick her up " I mean everything is possible with her" I said while exiting the living room.
I walked to my room bringing the bags outside and packing them inside the car. After I finished I went back to my room and saw that I left my drumsticks so I put them in my backpack also my notebook with my song ideas.
Sine it was 10am we all got in the car and started driving to the train station.

Time skip

It turns out my mom was right and Olivia did take the fast train so now I was waiting for her to come out and I saw her walk out and I guess she saw me because she started running towards me as I was running her way we hugged each other and both yelled "AGHHHHH WE ARE ACTUALLY DOING IT" there were people looking at us like we were insane which we definitely WERE. She then hugged everyone else in my family and she placed her bags in the car. She looked at me and said "never in a million years am I letting you buy the plane tickets, because I had to wake up at 5 at 5AM  THAT IS STILL NIGHT TIME" and I just laughed " its not my fault you sleep too long" my dad asked us " do you guys want Macdonalds before we drop you off at the airport" and I automatically say yes not letting Olivia to disagree she just didn't say anything knowing that either way we we were going to Macdonalds

Time skipped fast we got Macdonalds we all talked about random stuff, my parents kept asking questions about our announcement what were we going to do for it and Olivia explained everything and my parents didn't question it.

Now we just saying goodbye to my family and both me and we had glossy eyes, but kept our cool and we went through all the security and now we were waiting for our gate to open. Olivia really wanted something to drink so she pulled out two energy drinks for me and her

Plane trip skip brought by Olivia's energy drink obsession

We were officially in London wow...

_______________________________________
Sorry for the cliff hanger