Temporary Break

Omggggg chapter 5 yall, how are we feeling???
I'm loving this so much honestly

Songs to listen to:
Teenage dirtbag- Wheatus
Tears Dry on their Own- Amy Whinehouse
Big blonde and beautiful- Queen Latifah

Harry

I am the biggest idiot that's ever walked the Earth

I couldn't believe how wrong it all went, and so quickly, before I even saw it coming she was steaming from the ears.

When she was talking to me, I was outraged that she would think that about me, that I would try and manipulate her into being a means to my end.

However, as I sat in the car on the way back to the house, my chest sank down and guilt began to swim around my stomach.

Of course she felt that way.

Kacy- ugh- just cheated on her and some random, who she doesn't know from Adam, offered her a ride home and then asked for something.

'I'm such a dick'

Thinking about my idiocy made me cringe, I was going to have to apologise to her- if she'd ever speak to me again- maybe I could get in with Ollie, tell her I didn't mean it and it would get back to Addy.

Whatever thoughts I had on the subject were interrupted as shoe flew at me and barely missed my head immediately after I opened the front door.

"What the fuck!" I yelled with a bewildered expression on my red face.

"Sorry, H," Niall's voice was gruff and broken, he'd screamed himself hoarse, "thought you were Kacy."

My eyebrows fell in the centre when I sucked in a deep breath, shutting the door and picking up the shoe he used as a weapon.

"He's fled the scene then?" I rasped, chucking the sneaker at Niall's chest and throwing myself onto the couch next to him.

"Oh yeah," he answered matter-of-factory, "about twenty minutes after you left, Ollie screamed bloody murder at him and he called her a Bitch, so I hooked him and he bailed."

"You hit him?" My eyes went wide.

"No one talks to Ollie like that," He told me, like it was the most natural thing to say in his situation, "and when he comes back," he quickly grabbed the shoe, "the assault continues."

I couldn't even laugh at him, my stomach was still churning from the confrontation with Addy, and I prayed to god that he didn't ask me about it.

But, it was Niall, and although I didn't know Addy at all, I knew that she was like a sister to him.

"Was she okay?" He asked the dreaded question. "Y'know, as okay as she could be."

I clenched my jaw thinking about it, 'she was going to be fine before I opened my fat mouth' my thoughts raced round my head.

"She's.... alright."

"What did you do." Niall demanded, suddenly sitting straight in his seat.

"Why do you think I did something?" I exclaimed in fake innocence.

"Because you're an idiot and she was already upset."

I pinched my lips together, rolling them into my mouth and looking up at him with an unintentionally guilty expression.

"Harry!"

"Okay! I didn't mean it, we were just getting on and-."

"Oh my god, you made a pass at her, didn't you?" His voice was loud and accusing.