Gone Wrong: Raph pt.1

requested?: Nope!

Warnings: fluff, cheese, and embarrassment

a//n: hey y'all!! please enjoy my first one shot!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"(Y/n)!" You smiled as you watched Mikey jump over the side of the couch, a goofy laugh filling the air as he swept you up into a hug.

"Yo! What's up Mikey man!" You giggled as he set you down, a goofy smile on his face. "Where are the others?"

"They went out to grab some spare parts for one of Donnie's projects." He sighed, his face grimacing as he imagined looking through all the rubbish.

"And you didn't wanna go...?" You trailed off, your head tilting slightly.

"Nah dude, I had a feeling you were gonna stop by and I didn't want you to be stuck here all alone for the next few hours!" You smiled as you nudged Mikey, patting his shell as you went to chill on the couch.

"Well what's the plan Mikey-Man?" You giggled as he flopped down next to you, a smile plastered on his face.

"I got some new comics and movies we could check out?"

"Deal! I'll go get snacks."

With that, you both rushed off and did your respectful jobs. For the next hour or two, you and Mikey goofed off as you watched a couple of comedies. Next, Mikey pulled out his stack of newly found comics, some were worn while others looked almost brand new. You both analyzed them and geeked out as you looked over the different art styles.

"-Dude, the graphics are so awesome!" Mikey exclaimed as he jumped excitedly, the beads and necklaces around his neck clanging together. Another giggle left your mouth as you went to further the conversation, only to be interrupted by the sound of the other three turtles walking in.

You felt Mikey give you a slight nudge as you kept your eyes on one specific brother, his eyebrows wiggling behind his mask as you turned to glare at him. It seemed that everyone knew about your crush on the hot-headed turtle...except for him. Oh well, what could you do?

"Hey guys! Welcome home!" You smiled and waved, earning equally enthusiastic greetings as Leo, Donnie and Raph came in. You smiled and hopped on over towards the group, giving high-fives all around as they all told you about their recent missions. Afterwards, Leo dismissed himself to go bother Mikey with training while Donnie went to go fiddle with his project. That left you with the one person you were nervous around.

Raphael.

You looked towards him, watching as he grabbed a couple of things off one of the side tables, his attention somewhere else.

'You got this (Y/n)! Just have a normal conversation!' You nodded to yourself, confidence coursing through you as you called out to the ninja.

"Hey Raphie!" You smiled at him, hearing him let out a huff as he walked towards you.

"Thought I told ya to stop calling me that pipsqueak." His hand ruffled your hair softly as he walked past, his touch sending electricity through your veins. A giddy smile covered your face as you swiveled towards him, your heart doing black flips as you watched him walk away.

"The nickname will change once yours does." You smirked as you shrugged your shoulders, watching as he stopped and turned, a small smirk covering his face. Your eyes widened as he slowly walked towards you, making your heart go wild. You followed his every move, from when he slyly took the toothpick out of his mouth to when he bent down towards your ear and brushed your hair back lightly.

"Why don't ya try growing a bit so we could see eye to eye then, hm?." He whispered huskily, his smirk growing as he pulled away.

You cleared your throat as you looked up at him, praying that your face wasn't beet red.

"W-Whatever.." You stuttered shyly, your hands covering your face as the turtle laughed. You cleared your throat as you, tried to at least, nonchalantly cross your arms over your chest.

"If you're not busy, would you maybe, I don't know, wanna hang later?" You cursed yourself, but honestly, you couldn't think straight right now. All that was in your mind was that you wanted be around him more, and oh god! What if he thinks you're weird or-

"Sure pipsqueak, lemme just wash up and get comfortable." Your eyes widened once more as you smiled up at him, your heart rate going up wayyyyyy too high.

"Okay! Awesome! See you in a bit!" You watched him walk away until he was in his room to do your dance of victory.

"Hey (Y/n)-Oh! Am I...interrupting something?" Donnie questioned as he came towards you, viles in hand. You jumped back, a small yelp escaping your lips as you smiled nervously.

"No! NOPE, Nada! Whatcha need Don?" You giggled nervously as you finger gunned him, his eyebrows raising as he watched you.

"Well, if you'd be so willing, could you possibly be a dear and help me with this experiment I'm working on? I just need a test subject to figure out if this sludge works."

"I mean...sure? Is there a chance I could get hurt?" You asked as you eyed the pink sludge in the container.

"No! Well...there's like a 98.2% chance you might feel slight discomfort, but besides that you shouldn't be harmed."

You nodded softly, agreeing to do the experiment. You trusted Donnie...what could go wrong?

-----------