My True Self

"You okay?" I ask, breaking the silence.

"You could say that. You?"

"Yeah, its just...you have been really vague lately, not about your past, but the here and now. Me not knowing, makes me think something is up, preventing you from telling me. So what are you felling, please tell me."

''No.'' He said staring straight foreword.

''Why?'' I asked, starting to get aggravated.

''Because it's my battle, NOT yours.'' he said looking up at me.

I looked deep into his eyes, almost like I was trying to read his mind. Suddenly, I saw a quick flash of something dark inside of mark's eyes. Only for an instant, but it was there. I slightly jerked back, not looking away, nor changing my expression. Almost like I couldn't look away. No, couldn't is the wrong word, more like I was afraid to, or didn't want to. We both sat there, emotionless, just looking at each other.

''Sorry.'' I said as I finally looked away. ''I just feel left out, and i don't like that feeling.''

''It's fine,'' He said, tilting his head slightly away, but not looking away. ''It's just, I don't quite feel like myself........Iv'e been having strange dreams lately.....but I thing I'll start to show myself to you...my true self.''

"Okay good, not raspy hill- wait what?" I thought.

''Goodnight?...'' I said slowly backing out of his room, I saw the same dark flash in his eye again.

''Night.'' He said eerily smiling.

I shut his door, and I hear him start to talk to himself. I put my ear up to the door.

ok bye!!!!

ok not really, i'll try to update tomorrow, as this chapter was essentially just filler...

bye,

--Liz