I Lied...

''Stop it Dark,'' He said ''I don't need you interrupting my personal life, stop scaring my friends.''

''You can't make me do anything.''

''Oh yes I can, I control you and this body, you're just a voice in the back of my head.'' He said.

''If you control me, then how do I keep getting in control of you? And don't give me that 'I just let you out sometimes' bullshit, you are reluctant, even scared to let me out, now tell me, why is that?''

''....Stop controlling me Dark, you're only doing this to scare everyone I know,''

''haha.. you got me there.''

''.....That includes people that barely know me, that hits me harder than you terrorizing my mind.''

''Alright, fine I'll stop....for now, but I warn you, my abilities will not go untouched...Goodnight Mark.....''

Silence....nothing. He said nothing from then on. So, I went to bed. I couldn't go to sleep that night. I suppose I was trying to understand what had just happened.

The next morning, I crawled out of bed, reluctant to go downstairs. I went down none the less. I saw Mark doing what most people do in the morning, making breakfast. I went into the kitchen, and got some milk.

''Good morning.'' Mark said, looking over at me, plastering a fake smile on his face.

''Morning.'' I said returning the fake smile.

We just stood there, looking at each other, smiles slowly fading until we both had frowns. That's when Mark did something unexpected, he hugged me. Usually I hug him, never the other way around.

''I'm so sorry you had to go through that last night.'' He said to me,
sympathy in his voice, on the brink of tears.

''It's okay,'' I said ''I've been through worse.''

I lied...

Thanks for reading, my friend (SarahVernon654) is in LOVE with this story (apperently) so she will make me update as often as she can, so expect more updates?

asdfghjkl,

--Liz