NO!

Mark's POV

 I tried to stop Dark, I really did, he just took absolute control of my body and mind. I would've stopped him if I could. I guess he's been saving up strength for a while to be able to do this. I thought i could stop him if he tried to do something like this. I guess I underestimated him....

                       I felt vary different having not been alone in my head since I was a kid. I couldn't enjoy it though because it was too late. He took her. She was unconscious, but still breathing. Then she opened her eyes, and they were pitch black. 'Is that how I look when Dark comes in?' I thought. She then inhaled.

                  ''This is.....different,'' he said, looking around. She looked at me, ''You know, being in a girls body.''

            ''Dark, get out of her..'' I said, slipping away from her.

                                              ''Why should I?'' Dark asked, seeming offended.''This is a new experience for me. It's fun.'' Dark said, standing up, stumbling around for a minute, then leaning against a wall.

                  ''Dark, please...'' I say, standing up and walking over to Dark.

                                  ''What, you don't want me to hurt your little......muse?'' Dark walked away from me, now heading towards the kitchen.

        ''I mean, it's not very fun, considering her mind isn't fully controllable. You were a different story, because you were just a child.'' She says, walking toward me and pointing her finger at me.

                             ''What?''

               ''You and her brother have TOO much in common.''

      ''HUH!?!'' I ask, wondering why he's talking about a trivial thing like this.

                      ''You're both cancers, you're only 2 years older then him, and she apparently really looks up to both of you....''

                                       ''Why are you doing this to me, Dark?''

              ''Hmm?" he asks, seeming to snap back into reality.

                       ''Why did you have to do this to her? For God's sake, she's my best friend. She can't even fight back, you know that. I'd much rather you be in my head and tormenting me instead. You know how I feel about her. Please stop. Didn't you ever have someone that you would do anything to protect them from pain?''

           She stepped closer and her voice cracked as he said ''No!'' I could see tears welling up in her eyes.

                             ''Dark, I-''

      ''You know what? Have her. Take her and leave me alone!'' Dark said as tears fell down her face. She leaned in and wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me. Dark was back inside my head. Paula was safe. Although she fell still unconscious in my arms. I picked her up and brought her to her room.

             ''Don't ever do that again, Dark.'' I said after I set Paula down on her bed. After that I felt a sharp pain in my head and Dark screamed,

                        ''SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU LOVE-STRUCK ASSHOLE!!'' All went black after that. 

           Hey, stuff has happened since I promised to upload 3 chapters by Christmas. So the deadline for the other 2 chapters is now New years... sorry. Although I got this one up by the deadline, so.....

                    Merry Crisis,

                                                        ~Liz