Another side

Dark's POV, just before Paula blacks out.

There I was, I had gained control of Mark for long enough to finally get to him. I knew this would make him truly hurt. That's all I want to do, to make him feel pain. That's all I know.I started inching closer to Paula, knowing what I had to do.

"Anyway," I said getting even closer. '' I'm Dark.''

"Dark?" I asked

"Mmm?"

"Why are you this close to me?"

I was basically straddling her when I said, ''To do this...''

I did it.

I kissed her. I won the fight Mark was putting up inside our head. Now to watch him suffer...

Once I was inside the girls head, everything slowly came back into view. Then it happened. The realization that I was in a girls body. That feels weird considering I was in a guys body for the last decade and a half.

''...This is.....different,'' I said as I looked over at Mark. ''You know, being in a girls body.''

            ''Dark, get out of Paula..'' I said, slipping away from her.

Now, of course someone would say something like that. But that was still incredibly rude. I mean, let me get used to this before you pester me about this.

''Why should I? This is a new experience for me. It's fun.'' I said, standing up in an attempt to get used to this body. I lean onto a wall for support.'My back hurts' I think.

''Dark, please...'' Mark says, as he walks up to me.

                                  ''What, you don't want me to hurt your little......muse?'' The weirdest thing about being a girl is the lack of testosterone. If I were still in Mark's head, I'd have punched whoever said that. But now I'm just really passive aggressive....weird...

''Dark-''

''I mean, it's not very fun, considering her mind isn't fully controllable. You were a different story, because you were just a child.'' I say, walking toward Mark and pointing a finger at him.

''What?''

''You and her brother have TOO much in common.'' Man, you never realize how much information the human brain can hold until you go into someone else and absorb most of their knowledge.

''HUH!?!''

''You're both cancers, you're only 2 years older then him, and she apparently really looks up to both of you....''

''Why are you doing this to me, Dark?''

              ''Hmm?" I say, as I stop daydreaming.

''Why did you have to do this to her? For God's sake, she's my best friend. She can't even fight back, you know that. I'd much rather you be in my head and tormenting me instead. You know how I feel about her. Please stop. Didn't you ever have someone that you would do anything to protect them from pain?''

When Mark said this I couldn't help but remember.....

...

I snapped back into reality when he stopped talking and said ''NO!'' I had to stop this before he saw me break down.

''Dark, I-''

''You know what? Have her. Take her and leave me alone!'' I yelled as I lent in and kissed him. I lost.

Hey guys! the next chapter (hopefully) soon. But I hope you enjoyed this part. Happy New Year!

~Lizzy