Blacking Out

That day went by fairly normally, minus me getting flashbacks to the night before....and Mark's sympathy eyes. God the sympathy eyes, like daggers of regret stabbing into my soul. Anyway, today when Mark was recording, I overheard him. He was playing a horror game. I heard him talking to himself, and then start to cry. I ran into his recording room. He saw me and tried to hide his tears.

                          "What happened?" I asked.

               "Nothing, leave me alone." Mark said.

                                         "No, why are you crying?"

                 "You don't need to know!" He said, walking out of the room.

            "No," I said, following him out. "I heard you talking to yourself, and not in the way you describe it in your videos. I mean properly addressing yourself as Mark! And you weren't doing it jokingly! You were screaming at yourself! And then you broke down! And you expect me to brush it off like it was no big deal?! Well as your friend," I say calming down and looking into his eyes."I can't do that. Mow tell me. What. Happened."

       ....He fell into my arms crying(Although he never stopped crying...)

                "Right, let's get you downstairs." I said leading him downstairs.

          As I lead him downstairs he started to calm down, being more anxious than scared.

                        "Just sit here." I said, sitting him down on the couch. I started to leave and he quickly sat up and said"No! Don't go! He'll come back!"

            "He?" I thought. "It'll tack a tick, just gonna go get us some water and you can explain this to me, okay?" I said.

   "Okay." He said shakily

              I left the room and got 2 bottles of water and a tissue box."This is gonna be a long night." I thought.

                          "Okay Mark, here is a water," I said handing him a water and the tissue box. "Now explain." I said in a harsher tone than I expected.

                "Okay......if I'm gonna tell you this, you need to keep an open mind." Mark said rather worriedly. I nodded and he continued. " Ever since around puberty, this......thing-"

                                    "I'm a demon," Mark said as his eyes got dark and turned away." If you're gonna explain me, do it properly."

                      Mark looked back at me and continued. "Yeah, anyways, the only other people who know about him are Bob and Wade. I told them as soon as I realized what he could do. They didn't believe me at first but then they saw him and believed me. Anyway-" He looked away for a few seconds, then his eyes got dark and he stood up.

                          "Well if Mark is-"

           "No, let me tell her." Mark said. After a few seconds of staring at the floor, he said "Fine, just let me tell her." Mark sighed and sat down. "Paula, the demon in my head is called 'Dark', you're the first person Iv'e told since Bob and Wade. You don't need to be afraid of him, he's not dangerous-"

      "Like hell I'm not!" Mark rolled his eyes and continued.

                "You know the dream I had?" I nodded "Well that was Dark, as he told me later that night."

                          "Anyway," Mark said as his eyes turned black and he got on all fours and crawled closer to me. (If I'm to explain the situation, they were on opposite ends of the couch ~Author) "I'm Dark." He said being about 3 inches away from my face.

       "Dark?" I asked

                     "Mmm?"

       "Why are you this close to me?"

           "Dark quickly got on top of me. "To do this." He said as he closed the gap between us and kissed me.

                     After that I blacked out...

                   Hey guys, I made this chapter a really long one to compensate for the lack of chapters. I will try to write more this month......But I hope you've enjoyed this.

                                               DFTBA 

                        ~Liz