Chapter 7: Desire

⚠️⚠️⚠️ WARNING!!! ⚠️⚠️⚠️

This chapter contains scenes of explicit mature contents. A warning sign will be put at the start of that particular scene.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

As always, I do apologize if you are not a fan of such a genre. Anyway, please enjoy the story.

xxxxxxxxxxx

"Chu!" A small sneeze came from Asuna as her eyes fluttered open. Her bare shoulders were exposed and shivered from the cold. She shifted her body slightly to find the blanket draped loosely around her waist, leaving her bare upper body exposed to the chilly air. She then felt a warm hand over her stomach, gently holding her in place. Slowly she turned her head to the side, Asuna saw his sleeping face. His eyes closed in a peaceful manner as he breathed lightly, his hot breath fanning against the side of her face. 'Ah, right. We did it last night...' She thought, her eyes trailing down from his face to his bare chest and blushed. Her smile then fell when she thought about her lover, the original Kirigaya Kazuto. 'I wonder if he would blame me for allowing this...I'm not even sure if what I'm doing right now is right or wrong anymore.' She gazed back onto Kirito's sleeping face and lightly caressed his hair, so softly that she wouldn't wake him by accident. 'But, it wouldn't be right for me to ignore him either, would it? He's suffering just as much...'

A quiet chime brought her back to the present and her eyes then moved to the window behind Kirito. It was still dark outside and judging from the number of chimes, she could tell it was still before dawn, roughly around 5.30 in the morning. "It's still so early but I don't think I can go back to sleep." She murmured, looking at how peaceful the boy beside her was as he snored. She then rubbed her arms from the chill and noticed the slight stickiness on her skin. It was due to all the sweating last night. "Maybe I should go ahead and take a nice long bath. There shouldn't be anyone there at this hour." She pondered, feeling uncomfortable at the sticky sensation.

Gently, she grabbed Kirito's hand around her waist and placed it by his side before slowly getting out of the bed without waking him. Her feet touched the carpeted floor and picked up their discarded clothes. She dressed back in the clothes she wore last night and placed his onto an ottoman near the end of the bed. After that, she tip-toed out of the room, shutting the door soundlessly. Unbeknownst to the chestnut-haired girl, the thin lips belonging to the black-haired boy lying on the bed curled up into a small smirk as she stepped out of the room.

90th Floor, Grand Bath, Central Cathedral

Asuna looked up at the large doors before her and slowly pushed them open. She had gone over to her chamfer for a towel and fresh clothes before coming here. As the doors open slightly, hot steam flew out from the opening and Asuna carefully peeked inside for any signs of men inside the bath. She definitely did not want to be in any kind of awkward situation. After checking that the coast was clear, Asuna sighed in relief and entered the hall. She walked over to the furthest secluded corner of the bath, deciding that it was the best spot to keep herself hidden so that she may not be disturbed by anyone coming into the bath.

Taking off her clothes and placing them into a basket with her fresh clothes and towel, Asuna tied her long hair into a bun. She covered herself and walked over to an oversized bucket filled with warm water. She bathed herself by pouring the water over her body with a small bath bucket. After cleaning herself, she walked over to the warming pool and tested the water temperature with her toes. She winced at the heat initially before slowly sinking her legs down into the shallow pool. Once she had gotten used to the temperature, she proceeded into the large hot bath.