Author's Note: I'm Sorry!

Hey guys...how long have I delayed my update for this story? I've totally lost track of it. Hahaha...

I just wanna apologize for the long delay in the update as I was facing some writer's block during the first half of the delay. I spent those time writing a prologue for my Beast Kazuto x Village Girl Asuna's prologue on Twitter. I did some writing on some of the mid chapters and posted there as well. 

Feel free to check out my Twitter for the sneak peek (I guess, or spoilers XD) on the story 'The Beast Within'! Let me know your thoughts if you have read it. I'll upload it here officially once Blighted Affection is completed.

Twitter : https://twitter.com/Taylene_Y

Okay...back to the topic...

Just when I finally have the idea and mood to continue Blighted Affection, my work got really busy. Every time I tried to write after work, I ended up falling asleep after typing a short paragraph. It's been really stressful and tiring at work and I do admit I did spend some time drawing Kirisuna art to release my stress so I dragged on the update even longer. Currently, I've already written 60% of the chapter already, so it's expected to be uploaded no later than the next Sunday. So, please be patient a little while longer.

Thank you for bearing with me...I wish you all stay safe and healthy always!