Thrill

Just dance

To the rhythm of the music
However our bodies move
We're shadows underneath the moonlight
Fall in.. fall in..

j-hope, Trivia 起:Just Dance, 2018

...

"What's wrong with that?" Taehyung speaks in almost an attacking manner. "It's because it's two men, isn't it?" he says with an angry frown on his face.

"No, no, that's not it at all. I'm just a little surprised" I quickly shake my head. "I didn't expect this at all"

"What is your opinion on it?" the king says with an almost insecure voice. "I'm... fine with it?" I respond, the same uncertainty clouding my voice. I have kissed him before. Well, I have kissed a Taehyung before. This shouldn't be too hard. I think.

Taehyung directs me out of his room "Practice starts at sunrise tomorrow, be on time. Meet me here". I didn't expect to have to wake up so soon, why does he want to start so early? This isn't school.

...

I didn't really know how I would be able to wake up without an alarm, so I made the ingenious decision to stay up all night. The adrenaline running through my body made it pretty easy. I'm really stressed right now, who wouldn't be? I'm trying to go home by getting married to someone who isn't my boyfriend. I have a plan, but it's very uncertain, I don't even really know if getting the ring will even send me back to the 21st century.

I can see the darkness of the night start to wash away, so I finish up my outfit and hair. The wardrobe team brought me my clothing yesterday afternoon. I must say that it's very high quality. They worked really quickly and it's made of the nicest fabrics with extravagant patterns and a lot of decorations. 

It actually looks like something I would wear, but then again, I would probably wear anything. I would also probably always look good in it.

Once I'm done I start walking towards Taehyung's house. I'm lucky it's close, I don't want to get lost again.

I walk into the waiting room, but Taehyung is already sitting there, he's putting on his shoes. He's wearing way more casual clothes compared to what he normally wears. I feel very overdressed all of a sudden. Taehyung looks me up and down with a smirk on his face "You look amazing Hobi"

"I try" I shrug "Where are we practicing?"

"Oh, I have a building for that, follow me" Taehyung answers me while standing up. Of course he has a building for that, I internally roll my eyes.

The other building has a big empty room with cold floors and walls. I'm used to dancing in a room with floor-to-ceiling mirrors, but I remember that they aren't supposed to be invented for another two centuries or so. This will be interesting.

Taehyung puts his bag on the floor "The teacher should be here soon. Strangely, people are always on time when I ask them. I don't know why people do that to be honest". You really don't know why 'your majesty'? This guy isn't self-aware at all, is he?

As on cue, the dance teaches walks in "Gentlemen, I'll be your dance teacher for today, please start stretching"

Taehyung motions for me to follow his lead, we do some stretching exercises that are actually pretty similar to the ones I know, it's funny how some things always stay the same.