[Eight]

Emery POV

I froze when I felt her turn over, her arm was wrapped gently around my waist and her head was on my shoulder. I stayed still for about 10 minutes before I finally relaxed under her, she seemed extremely tired earlier on so it was probably best not to wake her up.

I don't know how much time has passed but the movie has ended and she is still sleeping peacefully on me, how can she just fall asleep anywhere. It takes me ages to sleep even if most of my sleeping is on a plane.

She begins to stir and I can hear her breathing heavy a bit, after a few seconds she sits up and stretches.

"Sleep well?" I ask looking down trying to avoid her eye contact.

"Um, I guess" she kind of mumbled still half asleep walking towards the bathroom.

"Do you feel a little better?"

"A little," she calls back shutting the door behind her.

I sit there smiling on the couch I don't know what I'm going to do now, should I leave soon? She probably has to work.

"Hey, do you want to do something today!" She calls from the bathroom,

"Yeah sure,"

"I need to call work, Emily will probably cover for me." She picks up her phone and holds it to her ear.

"Hey Em, if the boss asks I'm sick okay,"

I heard a scream from the other end and Lianna nearly dropped her phone,

"Yes, but shut up about it." She rolls her eyes and starts to pace, "be quiet, don't say anything." "It's not, just cover for me and maybe..." she walks into her bedroom and starts to speak quieter. A few moments later she comes out.

"Okay I have to shower and get ready and I'm assuming you need to as well so we can go to your hotel after, okay?"

"Okay," I nod my head and stretch.

About 30 minutes later

" Okay I'm ready," she comes out in blue ripped jeans and a white sweater. Her dark hair was up in a messy bun and her glasses were sitting on her face.

"Great, let's go," I got up and headed to the door.

We took the subway to one just done the street from the hotel.

"Make yourself at home." I said dumping my stuff on my bed.

"This place is bigger than my flat, like way bigger." She said looking around the room.

"Uh yeah we own this hotel and this is my room."

"Cool." She sits on the bed and stares out the window.

"I'll be ready in a few," I say walking into the bathroom.

10 minutes later

"So what do you want to do today?" I ask walking out in ripped black skinny jeans and a sports bra.

"You haven't seen much of the city have you?" She stands up grabbing her phone.

"No, well I've seen Big Ben and I've been inside the Houses of Parliament. Oh and I've been in almost all of the offices we have here." I say I knew it wasn't much but this is the longest I've been in London.

"Okay, I'm showing you my London then." She smiles and starts tying on her phone, "we have to go by the shop tho, Emily said the boss isn't in so she won't know I'm there.

Lianna POV

"She goes to the huge wardrobe and picks out a dark blue T-shirt, "so what are we doing, you're in charge but where are we going?"

"It's a secret," I turn to get my coat she was pretty much ready. "I'm going to wait outside." I leave her home and take a deep breath.

Holy shit, when she came out in her jeans and sports bra. Omg she hasn't changed that much, she's still so nice. I didn't have time to really think yesterday everything happened so fast. This is going to be a disaster, I'm spending the whole day with her. There can't be any feelings left, right? I mean I was completely in love with her when I was over there and I thought about her a lot after I ran away but do I still like her? Now is not the time to think about this she will be out any minute, oh god I'm going to be so awkward. Okay think about something else, pizza, books, Wanda, Natalie Portman, uh why can't I think of stuff. EMILY!! Damn she better not embarrass me today, or say something stupid. Okay calm down you got this, just take a deep breath and relax. She's just an old friend you're showing round the city nothing else just friends. That went on one date and I ran away the same night and broke her heart and I've been incomplete ever since.

"You okay?" Her voice pulls me out of my spiral.

"Yeah, let's go." I walk down the hall to get to the elevator and push the ground floor button.

"So we are going to the book shop then?" She starts as the elevator starts moving.

"It's a surprise."

"Not even a hint?" She gives me puppy dog eyes which were adorable but I turned my head away.

"Nope."

"Meany." She playfully pushes my arm and I smile. "Omg! Are you blushing?" She gasps and I immediately take out my phone to check.

"What I'm not blushing." I turn to her and she's laughing her ass off. "Seriously?"

"I had too, also it made you blush." She points out.

"I'm not falling for that again." I turn to look at the door.

"Hey look at me." She says so I turn automatically and she snaps a picture.

"What, no stop, delete that."

"Okay just wanted to prove you where blushing." She says as she shows me the picture. Sure enough I am blushing.

"Fine you were right." I say turning back around.

"Yeah that's not gonna cut it you can't just say you were wrong."

"What do you want me to do then?" I still didn't look at her because I knew If I did I would blush more.

Suddenly I feel a hand on my shoulder and she kisses me on the cheek I instantly freeze but I could feel the blood rushing up to my cheeks.

"Okay I see you haven't changed much." I cover my cheeks with my hair and look away from her.

"I may run a company but I'm still 24, also the only girl I ever loved ran away so..."

"Yeah yeah I get it." I forget how young we are "how is the company?"

"I've almost tripled the income in under 2 years, my brothers still being a dick about it but what can you do. Everything is going great," the elevator domes to a stop and we step out.

"That's good,"