[ten]

Emery pov

She opens her eyes and sits up.

"Sorry." She rubs her eyes.

"For what?"

"For making you stay last night, then sleeping on you." She stretches and yawns.

"It's fine, I didn't really mind it." I smile because she looks so cute when she wakes up.

"Did you sleep well?" She lies back down.

"Yeah."

"Good," she rolls over so she's facing me. "Last night was fun," she puts her arm around my waist and buries her head in my neck.

"Yeah...it was." She takes a deep breath, I could feel it against my skin it sent shivers down my spine.

"Let's do it again sometime, when do you leave?"

"I got a call last night, I have to leave tonight."

"Really?" She hugs me tighter.

"Yeah, my brother a useless shit and there's complications. There's an event in a week that I should attend as well,"

"This might be weird...but, can I come back with you?" She sits up and looks at me.

"Yeah, but I thought you wanted to escape from all that."

"Well I want to visit my father, and I guess I should see my family. You might be working the whole time but I'll get to see you more and I don't want to leave you."

"Ok, I'll call Jet."

"Who's Jet?"

"He is the pilot," she giggles. "What?"

"This is your private jet right?" She asks still giggling.

"What's so funny?"

"Your pilots name is Jet," She is laughing so hard that she's holding her stomach.

"...oh shit." I start laughing because it is actually pretty funny.

"I know," she finally calms down a bit and moves on top of me so she's sitting in my abdomen.

"Hi," I smirk and look up at her.

"Hi," she has a slight English accent. She leans in a bit closer. She keeps leaning closer until her forehead is almost touching mine.

"You are driving me crazy." I whisper, she smiles and leans in closer so our noses are touching.

"How?" She tilts her head so her dark eyes are staring into mine.

"I think you know how." She smiles and pulls back.

"No I don't."

"Yeah, sure." Shes still straddling me but she sits up and stretches. The sunlight is hitting her and her wavy hair is in a side part on her head.

"Yeah," she leans in closer again but this time she doesn't stop.

The moment her lips touch mine I immediately wanted to smile. I put my hand on her waist and she cups my cheek.

"I hate you so much." I say when she pulls back.

"That's no way to thank someone." She smirks and gets off of me.

"You're right, thank you." She chuckles and gets out of bed.

"Come on, you need to go to your hotel and pack and I need to pack."

"We have 12 hours,"

"Start early and then we can have fun." She winks and walks out the room.

Lianna POV

I got in the shower and thought about that kiss, the one that I'd dreamt of for years, the one that had just happened two minutes ago. I laugh to myself and get out.

"You know I totally pegged you for a singing in the shower type of girl," Emery walks in.

"Bloody hell! Get out, I'm naked." I wrap my towel around my body tighter than it was before.

"You know I was going to say 'exactly' but I think that would make me sound like a paedophile." She smiles and sits down on the edge of the tub. "Also you have an adorable English accent."

"Thanks, I've lived here for seven years...now can you remove yourself from my bathroom?"

"What's the magic word?"

"Get out of the bathroom." She raises her eyebrow at me. "Please," I kind of beg but I really just want her to turn around.

"Actually the magic word was lotion, but I'll accept your please cause of your accent." She smiles and walks out. I shake my head and finish getting dressed.

"So are you going to help me pack?" I walk out and she is sitting on top of my bed with her legs crossed like a child.

"Of course," she hold out her arms.

"What?"

"Up." I smile and take her arms pulling her to her feet. "Thanks," she snakes her arm onto my back and kisses me in the temple leaving me with a warm feeling.

"No problem."

It takes us about an hour to pack enough clothes for a week, I wasn't planning on staying for much longer.

"So to your room then?" I say closing the suitcase.

"Oh no need, I have everything I need and I don't bring clothes I have a lot at home anyway." She says smiling.

"Okay then?" She comes up to me and wraps her arms around me.

"This feels like a sad hug."

"It is." She mumbles into my hair.

"Why?"

"I missed you, now I'm hugging you for the last seven years."

"Ok,"

We stand there for a few more minutes until I move back.

"What about a kiss instead?" I put my hand to her cheek and she smiles.

"I think that will do," She leans in closer.

"Good," I close the distance connecting our lips. Her hands were resting on my hips while my were on her cheeks.

"Let's have some fun." She says taking my hand.

(I'm leaving it at that, I'm absolutely rubbish at updating)

Unedited