Panic attack <3

TW: panic attack

Jordan ran up to me and asked me if I was okay, I couldn't get my words out but he could tell I wasn't. My breathing got worse and worse every second and my hands were shaking so much I was surprised they didn't fall off. "Jasmine, please sit down" I did what he asked, my legs shaking as well " I'm not sure how to stop panic attacks, I'll try tho" I appreciated his help a lot. Before I knew it he grabbed my hands in his, they were warm and soft, made me feel comfortable, they slowly started to stop shaking. He asked me random questions to distract me and it actually worked. My hands stopped shaking completely now and my breathing was pretty much back to normal, I could talk again. " thank you so much" " no worries, does this happen often" he asked he seemed worried about me. " honestly, yes quite a lot of the time but normally it's not this bad, just shaky hands and a little breathing problem" I answered honestly what's the point lying to him now? His hands were still holding mine but I didn't mind at all. " I'm sorry people are horrible to you" " not your fault I am who I am" I smiled weakly. " there's nothing wrong with you jasmine" that comment made me feel so much better about myself it really did.

After a while I've just sitting there listening to his soft voice we walked back to school, I went to english and he went to science I thanked him once more before leaving feeling at peace with everything. I couldn't care less about anything else right now all I could think about was Jordan. Wait! No! I need to get him out my head. I can't like Jordan Wilson. Can I? Oh I don't know. I quickly snapped out of it when I heard miss Keane call my name and snap her fingers in my face, I came back to reality as soon as possible and looked around to see everyone staring at me, I blushed as I was embarrassed. I answered the  question she asked me and carried on with the lesson as normal.

The rest of the day went by quickly and I didn't see Jordan for the rest of the day, I wasn't looking for him or anything I just knew he wasn't around. Maybe he was just busy, why should I care it's not like I needed to know where he was all of the time. Anyway, at the end of the day I went home hoping not to bump into Alya  again and luckily I didn't. I ended up falling asleep in my school uniform by accident, what a tiring day it was.

A/N: good morning people hope ur all well, here's one I was working on last night but got too tired to finish it. Next chapter will be out later on today 🖤