Gut feeling

Finally! He said it. He said he loves me. And I had never felt more safe in my entire life. Just knowing that he is around made me feel like nothing would ever happen to me, like nothing else mattered.

I had never been in love before. But I met him and straight away I knew he would be special to me in ways that I didn't even understand myself yet. I didn't know where This would lead us to now, but I didn't care. All I care about was being with him right now. That's all that matters. But, it was time to head back to ackley and face the things we didn't want to, sometimes you can't run from everything.

We were walking, hand in hand back to the town we left and not one of us said a word to each other on the way. We didn't have to, the silence was kind of peaceful as much as I loved his voice him just being near me was more than enough to keep me happy. He didn't talk because he was questioning in his head if it was a good idea going back, but at this point it was too late we had already started our journey.

However, he really should have followed his gut feeling because as soon as we walked back to the place we once called home, things will change for us both. And as we all know, I have terrible luck so my guess is that it will change for the worse and not the better...

A/N: ahhh what's going to happen next people?! Any theories?

Next part will be up later today or tomorrow, I'm trying to upload as much as I can 🖤