Encounter.

Y/n POV

We've been practicing for days now, but until today Mafuyu doesn't have any lyrics for the song. We're gonna perform soon and he is not ready. Is he okay? We were supposed to practice the song today with lyrics. But Akihiko said it will be a free day, so we could do whatever we want. Well in the other hand I had a part time job in a building a bit farther from the studio, I had to walk there instead of taking the bus. This was tiring than before. I sighed.

A little timeskip

Mafuyu and Uenoyama came to pick me up from work, we were both walking out the when we saw a figure standing in front of us. Me and Mafuyu froze with what we saw. No..no why now? This is not good. I look at Mafuyu while he looks at the familiar person with wide eyes.

".."

".."

We were both frozen in place while Uenoyama looks at us.

Hiiragi....

I was confused and shock. We really had to encounter him at this time? I was walking to Hiiragi when Mafuyu tugged on my sleeve. He must be scared. I looked at Mafuyu with soft eyes and he got the signal to go behind me. While tugging on my sleeve he carefully changed his position.

"Mafuyu..." Hiiragi spoke.

"Hiiragi. Nice seeing you here." I said coldly.

He started walking near us, I was putting my arm in front of Mafuyu protectively. What is he doing? Can't he see that Mafuyu is shocked and scared. Then instead of going for Mafuyu he stopped in front of me. What is he do... I froze. He started to look at me then looks at Mafuyu.