Announcement.

Y/n POV

Since yesterday I have been staying with Akihiko and his roommate, Ugetsu. I met Ugetsu yesterday and we actually have a lot in common. He also said he liked my singing during our performance, "I felt the emotion in your singing" he said. Unfortunately he had to leave today because he had practice. So me and Akihiko were left at home.

I woke up and smelled coffee and someone's cooking, I rose from the bed and checked my phone. My bright screen hurt my eyes for a second but it faded away easily.

1:00pm

WHAT!?

I quickly got out of bed and see Akihiko laughing at me.

"It's late. You did not wake me up!?" I exclaimed.

"Yeah. But you were sleeping peacefully." He said while setting the table. I rolled my eyes and sat on a chair that was facing the table. The aroma of the food reached my nose and it smelled heavenly. It's been a long time since I had someone cook my food.

"It's been a long time since I had this type of food." I said while preparing my utensils.

"What do you mean?"

"I never cook this at my house at all. Too much time is taken from me. It's better to do something that will help you throughout the day and not do 'that' because you want to only satisfy your taste." My food was placed in front of me.

"Thank you..."

"So are you saying you want me to cook your food from now on?" He said raising an eyebrow.

"Maybe...sometimes I might come here to get food from you...I don't know." I put my hands together and bowed. And Akihiko sat in the opposite of me and did the same thing.

"Itadakimasu."

I looked at the food and scoped it with my spoon. Mmmmm..egg. I put the spoon in my mouth and took it out. My eyes widened. THIS IS SO GOOD!. I quickly ate and ate. Akihiko was looking at me and took water.

"Thugsh ish shoo gooud." I said while having food in my mouth.

"Water. You might choke." He set the glass near my plate and I drank it.

After finished eating I rested and took a bath.

I got out of the washroom with my baggy clothes and I sat down the couch which was near the kitchen.

Ding! Ding!

It must be the door. I saw Akihiko walking to the door but I got the door much faster.

I opened it and saw Uenoyama and Mafuyu together. My eyes widened and so do theirs.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE Y/N!?" Uenoyama shouted.

"uhhh..long story." I said quietly avoiding the topic.

"We came to return this..." Mafuyu said.

"Oh yeah. Thanks for returning them, Ugetsu needed them." Akihiko said and took the box from the orange-haired male. ( I saw on the given wiki that Mafuyu's hair is actually salmon pink but I'll put it orange here huhu I never knew )

"We have something to tell you guys too." Uenoyama said and Mafuyu nodded.

I smiled.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Me and Mafuyu are together." My eyes widened.

Together?