Chapter 7 - Roselyn and Tooth

3rd Person's POV

"Roselyn! Oh Roselyn~" 

A melodic voice snapped Roselyn out of her trance in the book she was currently reading. She furrowed her brows as she saw no one in the room or by the door.

"Hello? Is anyone out there?"

She closed her book and stood up, carefully walking towards the door in hopes of finding out who was the one calling her. She was getting freaked out by the minute and it was not funny! She took a deep breath before gathering the courage and opened the door.

"Ahh!" She squealed a little when she saw a servant in front of the door, looking just as shocked as her.

"What are you doing here?!" She hissed

"M-madamoiselle. I-i was just cleaning the floor." The servant stuttered out. Roselyn heaved a sigh of relief before narrowing her eyes at the girl in front of her and said, "Get outta my sight!"

The servant girl bowed and rushed out of Roselyn's sight, almost bumping the wall in the process. Roselyn rolled her eyes before turning back to close the door.

But before she could....

.

.

.

"AHHHHHHHHH!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Gosh, I hate her so much! Kristine, how can she be like that? She's sooo annoying!" Jackie almost screamed in frustration as she clenched her fists. Kristine could only pat her back in attempts of calmming her down.

"Calm down, Jackie. I'm sure she meant well. She's just misunderstood."

"Misunderstood my @$$! She's plain evil!"

"Jackie! Don't curse. That's not expected of a future queen."

"Whatever." Jackie rolled her eyes.

"Look out!" Their eyes widened when they saw a lot of snowballs closing in fast on them. Jackie quickly threw an ice shield in front of Kristine and tried to deflect the sea of snowballs.

She wasn't fast enough and a dozen of snowballs hit her in the face. She wiped her face and smirked, The cold never bothered me anyway. Bring it on, Eric.