Chapter 16 Pitch Black the monster under your bed

Sorry for not updating in forever really busy with school

Jack's pov
I heard a scream coming from Jackie room I saw she was having a nightmare and told sandy to put dream sand on her she shouts out something and Jackie jolts up in the bed and starts panting Elsa rushes over to her "mum?" Jackie asks "yes your okay" North walks over to Jackie and sits down on her bed " what did you dream about Jackie?" Jackie stays silent we look at her and then she sighs "I dreamed that everyone hated me that thought I was a monster!" Jackie starts crying her dad and mum starts hugging her "Jackie listen to me your not a monster and we love you!" I say. She thinks she's a monster oh what a nightmare she had Jackie is not a monster she's my daughter."There was a man In my dream he was dressed in black and had there yellow eyes and he said his name was Pitch ... Pitch Black!" We all look at each other I thought pitch was dead I saw him get dragged down by his nightmares underneath the bed it's not possible but since pitch has been gone no kids have had nightmares and suddenly Jackie starts having them north looks and me and says "Jack can I talk to you a minute" he motions me outside I look back and see Sandy comforting Jackie and Elsa. "Do you think it's possible North for Pitch to be alive to be back?" North just looks at me and nods his head "I have this feeling in my belly and my belly is never wrong Jack" I tell north to go tell Jackie and story she likes his stories about the elves and I start talking to bunny "so what we going to do mate" I look at him and grasp my staff"we will fight pitch and protect the children pitch has picked the wrong family to mess with" bunny smiles and gets his boomarangs out. Elsa comes towards me "Jack I'm coming with you" I shake my head "no Elsa I need you to stay and protect Jackie and the kids I don't want you getting hurt" "fine be careful Jack" "I always am I always am." I kiss he head then we leave to set out to find Pitch Black the monster under the bed!