Chapter 6- Jealousy

Chapter 6- Jealousy

Ok, I know I haven't updated for a veeery loooong time. But please understand that I also have a life outside wattpad and everything in my life is going down. 

My friends betrayed me, my boyfriend cheated on me, my siblings are always fighting and my parents are on the verge of divorce.

I haven't slept or eaten for days and I just honestly found life so annoying and tiring.

Please understand me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jackie's POV

We met Uncle Eugene, Auntie Punzie and Roselyn. They were very nice. 

But I really don't know about Roselyn. It's because she didn't say a thing and she's always glaring at the floor.

"Kids, why don't you play outside first? Oh and bring Roselyn with you" Mother said

"But we're not kids, mother!" Eric whined

Elsa chuckled and ruffled Eric's hair.

"Yeah, whatever"

"Roselyn, go on" Auntie Punzie pushed Roselyn towards us and we awkwarrdly went to the garden.

Eric and Andrew played catch while Roselyn, Kristine and I were just sitting, looking at the sky.

"So, hi Roselyn, I'm Kristine. Nice to meet you" Kristine smiled at her and offered her hand

Roselyn rolled her eyes, "Stop talking to me you lowlife"

I was stunned and my mouth hang open. I mean, how can she be that rude?

"Stop being rude" I frowned

"Stop being rude" She mimicked me. "Whatever. You're not worthy of my attention. I can't believe you're going to be a queen of this kingdom. You're not gonna do well and some day, I am gonna rule this kingdom and not some ugly lowlife like you!" She spat.

My blood boiled. How can she say that things to me when she's in our kingdom. MY kingdom.

"You have no right to call me a lowlife! You have no right to insult Kristine! You're in MY kingdom so watch whatever you're gonna say!" I said lowly

She rolled her eyes and stood up, brushing the dust off her pants.

"Someday, you'll bow down to me. You'll ask forgiveness. You're gonna beg me. Because I'm gonna rule our kingdom and this kingdom" Roselyn whispered something I couldn't hear.

She went inside and I helped Kristine up.

"How can she be rude? Auntie Punzie and Uncle Eugene are not like that" She frowned

"Whatever. I just hope we don't see her that much" I told her.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Elsa's POV

The kids went to the garden while Punzie, Eugene, Kristoff, Anna, Jack and I stayed in the living room to talk.