chapter 17 At the North Pole

Sorry for not updating in forever I know when do much of you wanted an update was really busy and I haven't had time to write this chapter is short but I hope you enjoy.

Norths pov
Pitch is back,that dark yellow eyed nightmare demon is back.I knew I felt something bad in my belly and my bellys never wrong. We are all at my workshop and the whole teams here. Tooth is counting teeth,bunny sharpening his boomarangs,Sandy well I think he's talking to Jackie trying to calm her down.Jack well he has been pacing up and down the floor for an hour now I think it's about time he stopped. "Jack sit down we will find a way to stop pitch nothings going to happen to the kids or Elsa they are under our protection." Jack continued pacing "You don't get it north I thought we finally got rid of him all those years ago but now he's back and stronger I don't know what to do" I smile warmly at him "we will find a way Jack how about you show your kids why you have fun in your centre help them to have fun and not be scared it will help against pitch,he grows stronger with fear" he fights with him self then agrees "fine but north promise me nothing will happen the children." I smile at him and place my hand on his shoulder "nothing will Jack I swear." He hugs me "I know you will protect them i can't lose another child!" He says as he holds back his tears not letting his children see him cry...

I know I have them another kid I wanted to make another fight based after rise of the guardians so elsa and jack has a child but pitch came and his nightmare tourtured and killed it as a baby his name was baby jamie (name after Jamie in the movie)