Chapter 12 Whats Lurking under your bes

Sorry for not updating in a while been busy with school jm back playing football and im in a pantomime its so much. Here you go anyway

Chapter 12 Whats Lurking under your bed

3rd persons pov
Underneath the ground lies a darkness. A darkness as pitch black as night. But in that darkness you can see two yellow hypnotic glowing eyes and black sand starts to swirl around until it forms the shape of a man but not just any man a man who has cruelty in his eyes and revenge in his heart. He stares in the mirror and smiles he feels alive again he looks to the sky and looks at the moon and says " you will have to do better than that my dear friend to stop me. He joins the shadows and makes his way to the town closes to him he sneaks in the window and looks at a child sleeping in their bed the child is having a good dream he smiles wickedly and touched the dream sand it turns black and turns into a nightmare the little girl twist and turns then starts screaming ah he thinks music to my ears he thinks of what he could do next . He goes back to the north pole where he sees no one there he sees a picture of a women, a man , a little girl and a little boy. Him a king ha and kids ha its been a while youve had your fun now its my turn Jack Frost its darknesses time to rule ha ha ha he sees a light switch on and quickly disappers into the shadows. North enters "it couldnt be pitch black"