chapter 11 family problems again

Sorry for taking so long was sick then had a busy week of school when i got better. P.s this is chapter 11 again some of it got deleted and i wrote it out again sorry about that

Elsa's pov
Jack is a way on a mission again and im worried about him no matter what he says i'll always be worried about him and the kids. Tooth likes jack even though jack says he only loves me and the kids i am worried that tooth will try to split our family up. I dont know why i would think like this tooth is a guardian but would she i mean she loves jack and she doesnt like jackie that much because she looks like me oh tooth does hate me.
Elsa sits and sobes then jackie enters
Jackies pov
I enter my mums room to see her crying. "Whats wrong mum" she see's me and staightens up and wipes away the tears from her cheeks "what happened" she looks at me like shes keeping something from me "oh nothing jackie just some baby cramps soon you'll have a new baby brother or sister" her nose twitches her nose only twitches when shes lying "mum" she looks at me with a smile "my nose twitched didnt it" she said i nodded "so what are you really crying about?" She sighs "family problems your aunt tooth likes jack and i dont want her to split our family up"
I look at her " in know i have them too." then i cuddle her "mum dad picked you plus aunt tooth isnt as kind or as special as you" you said you had family problems?" She asks "yeah its just roselyn is horrible and spoilt and she told kristen she would never be a proper princess and who would want a freak like me for their queen" she hugs me "why didnt you say?" I cry "i tried to i hate family problems" she nods " so do i so do i." We sit and cuddle and then we bring kristen and the boys in and build snowmen.