16

We are getting back on the bus. It wasn't my best show, I was too distracted by my thoughts of what to tell Mel. It could mess up the rest of the concerts. If I don't tell her, it will be harder too when the time comes. 

I decide to tell her at our next stop.

We are laying in our beds. We stop at a gas station. I send her the video. I hear her gasp. "O-Oliver" she says with a shaking voice. "Is...is it true?" She asks. "Is what true?" He says, "you kissed Allie?!" she exclaims. "No I would never!" He says. "Then what's this video?" She asks, showing him. "It must be edited!" He says. "Fiona pull over. I need to through out the trash." Mel says. Mel quickly gets a trash bag and puts all of Oliver's stuff in it. We stop and she throws the bag out and pushes him after it.

"Mel I'm so sorry are you okay?" Allie asks. "You! You were the one kissing him!" She yells. She throws out allies stuff too, Allie chases after it. The bus drives away and I watch Oliver and Allie kiss on the side of the road. "Melanie I'm so sorry" I say. "No it's my fault, I should have known. He has done this before but I couldn't leave him." She says. "Let's watch a movie" I suggest. I find my favorite movie and pop popcorn and m&ms. We turn the movie on my computer and watch it in my bed, basically cuddling. We fall asleep watching the movie.

Does anyone know what season/month the begging was set at?